Female Breeders wanted

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

Any female breeders out there who know there stuff on plants please PM me. Outdoor/indoor does not matter but you most know your stuff and be able to talk the talk and walk the walk

Please write for job details

thanks

any farmers know any famous female breeders, I am can look up on the net? I seen a couple of articles in hightimes before.

G

Green Supreme

Have met many female cannabis growers, but have yet to meet a girl cannabis breeder. Good luck. There should be more of them regardless teehee. Peace GS

fractal

fractal

What are you trying to do pimp out a girl plant breeder to write articles or something?

420king-MASSES

mizz jill is a breeder subcools wife and a member of tga i know i know but she is the only female breeder i have ever heard of

fractal

fractal

Well the female aspect is the most important thing to you, so obviously you're trying to create a persona or something I'm curious what you have planned. Sounds like style over substance, sex sells, etc. . .

Obligatory smartass joke:

"Aren't they ALL breeders?"

har har har

Z

Zissou Intern

Well the female aspect is the most important thing to you, so obviously you're trying to create a persona or something I'm curious what you have planned. Sounds like style over substance, sex sells, etc. . .

har har har

haha exactly yo whats so special about a VAGINA with weed growing??

i see menstrual in flower destruction! hahaha

i would have said "breeding" but saw too many smart ass jokes back, lol.

420king-MASSES

i can see where he/she is going this person mite want a female perspective to the breeding of strains that mite be taylored to females mood swings cramps pms or the fact that many believe a female grower can connect to her female plants much easier then us men making it a more productive garden 10 fold

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I happen to know a gal up in Oregon.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, a lady from a private forum I belong to. Older hippie chick woman gal thing, very cool, I dig hanging out with her and she grows some BOMB bud. Been doing it since '71 she says.

420king-MASSES

well now we have discovered at least 3 female breeders lol

F

frostedlove

har har har

Its not sex sells....or well it is, but not my type of thing. I am working with a production team to put together a MJ Tv show. They want a male/female co-host kind of think. So instead of the LA people getting a DUMB bimbo to read cards I am doing my research to see if I can have a better chance finding the right person. Who really knows there stuff. Sorry if that is so sexest to already have a male grower/breeder and want a female to host beside him

i love the breeder joke and Knew someone would nail me on that one.lol

B

Bobby Smith

I am working with a production team to put together a MJ Tv show. They want a male/female co-host kind of think. So instead of the LA people getting a DUMB bimbo to read cards I am doing my research to see if I can have a better chance finding the right person.

If you really are putting together this TV show, perhaps it would behoove you to ask the people on this forum (theoretically, your target audience) if they'd prefer a knowledgeable and homely looking woman (EDIT: not to say that you can't find both a smart and hot chick, but just like with guys, that combo is rare) or if they'd prefer a hot piece of ass who doesn't know shit.

Personally, and I'm sorry if this offends any member (either male or female), if I'm watching TV I'm looking for some eye candy - if I want info, I'll go to the Net or read a book.

To me, TV is for mindless relaxation, and I'd rather some T&A all up in my face.

If you're starting a poll, I vote for the hot bimbo.

true grit

true grit

LOL. Equal opportunity crap. You want a tv show thats kick ass? Well put the best fucking people on it regardless of sex.

If they want a woman- its for people to look at. Give her cards. If not, she dont need to be a breeder, just a stoner. I would honestly rather listen to an intelligent hot stoner chick talk about crap than some woman breeder. We all think we know everything anyways, so gimme the eye candy at least. ha.

saldiado

saldiado

Ha this thread is funny. I think it's crazy for people to think that a chick growing female plants will connect with them better . What! If anything most the female smokers I know don't stay at it for too long, they get anxiety issues or something. I've seen it happen a lot. It would be great to see more female breeders but they are not going to produce 10fold because of their magic female bond...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh my, you do talk you some SMACK, don't you?

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
You want a hot stoner breeder woman then try to get ahold of Kat on Vancouver Island!!!! She is doing some awesome breeding!!

Top Bottom