Female Breeders wanted

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

John Ditchweed

I agree just get a hot stoner chick.... if she knows her strains and looks good thats a step ahead of most... just a thought but why not contact one of the former miss high times winners?

420king-MASSES

Ha this thread is funny. I think it's crazy for people to think that a chick growing female plants will connect with them better . What! If anything most the female smokers I know don't stay at it for too long, they get anxiety issues or something. I've seen it happen a lot. It would be great to see more female breeders but they are not going to produce 10fold because of their magic female bond...

im not a woman but i must say the female spirit shares a kinship with all female species so ya it makes sense that a female grower will connect with her plants b4 us males will and just that alone will produce more at least thats my opinion:bong-hits::bong-hits::rock:bong-hits:

J

John Ditchweed

420 I understand where you are coming from because women have that natural mothers instincts but to be quite honest when it comes to growing the herb I think we all baby the hell out of our plants I know I sure do

G

Green Supreme

Wonder how many punnett squares any of these "Breeders" have done. Any of the breeders really regardless of sex. Peace GS

true grit

true grit

shit then i must be a pimp slappin my tricks! They get no mercy, beat into submission and dumped if they don't put out- my plants that is...the stand up hos stick around and make daddy $$$....lol.

fabman- pics? lol sorry had to.

Yeah a former miss ht's would be chill. i met one and was taken for sure...id watch her.

A

amstercal

No offense to FL as your posts are not the issue, but this has become the one of the most retarded threads I've ever read.
All right, girls, pack it in because apparently we can't hack the stress and will develop anxiety. We'd better stick to drinking mint juleps barefoot and pregnant.
And all the guys who prefer JUST tits over a brain (and why are we assuming all female breeders would have to be homely?), I'm thinking there's a big overlap between you and all the morons who have been busted by their "crazy exes." Of course, they were only dating you for your money anyway. Good thing you grow, huh?
Could we treat some of the very cool chicks here with respect by not downplaying their valid (if not homely) contribution to the community?
And no, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with wanting to see a hot chick, even girls enjoy that, just with implying intelligence and looks are mutually exclusive or that girls can't handle stress.

true grit

true grit

I guess my point, and correct me if im wrong, but growers dont take to growers tellin em how to grow well. lol. Computer is one thing when we are asking or looking, but watching or listening to someone explain growing is always frustrating. If ya gotta watch, why worry about specifics, just put an attractive reasonable informed stoner chick up there.

A

amstercal

Nothing wrong with that, truegrit. I wasn't directing my comments at anyone in particular. For a tv show to be successful, it would have to appeal to a large audience, so it would probably have to be a little remedial for the experienced grower anyway. And again, I'm all for everyone getting to see hot chicks. Really, most of us women enjoy it as much as men, even if some are just looking at her shoes or whatever. :-)

F

frostedlove

I did not know I would open the pot on this one???

This is gone in a direction I did not see it going....................:shake:thinking

The show is not a "how to grow show" either.....that would be dumb....or boring just the same. I would tell you more but you will just have to wait and see..

thanks again you guys and girls sure do come through quick.. Thats why I love this site

B

Bobby Smith

Again, sorry if I offended anyone with my post or took this thread off track - wasn't my intention at all.

Was just giving the OP some feedback about what I would want to see if it were up to me.

420king-MASSES

No offense to FL as your posts are not the issue, but this has become the one of the most retarded threads I've ever read.
All right, girls, pack it in because apparently we can't hack the stress and will develop anxiety. We'd better stick to drinking mint juleps barefoot and pregnant.
And all the guys who prefer JUST tits over a brain (and why are we assuming all female breeders would have to be homely?), I'm thinking there's a big overlap between you and all the morons who have been busted by their "crazy exes." Of course, they were only dating you for your money anyway. Good thing you grow, huh?
Could we treat some of the very cool chicks here with respect by not downplaying their valid (if not homely) contribution to the community?
And no, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with wanting to see a hot chick, even girls enjoy that, just with implying intelligence and looks are mutually exclusive or that girls can't handle stress.

not to be presumptuous but that is not the opinion conveyed at all in any one of these posts i for one ask a fellow farmer who happens to be female for her highly regaurded opinion and that would be SEAMAIDEN i also communicate with LEDGIRL to as do much of the farmers on here [or at least the ones who are oin here daily and not to come off sexist i also ask a couple of male farmers for advice and those happen to be true grit gritty no his shit to and his opps are also highly regaurded and tober the 8th man whos the bomb 250 hps grower so again most of us dont look at it like that and it was presumptuous of you to think that not one person said that a woman wouldnt be of value to this mans show they just said they would prefer beauty over brains and if we can get the beauty thats brainy more for us to get from the show we all know women are very staunch competitors in the cannabis industry mila for one is considered the most knowledgable persons on the planet when it comes to extracting trichomes mizz jill of tga seeds has bred a high times top ten of the year strain also i miss spoke when i said happy girl i ment to say stony girl is a breeder and the owner of stony girl gardens and she seems to specilize in fast maturing potent medium yeilding strains and lets not forget about the weedgeez two female growers who are the fisrt set of testers thc uses for all there strains i can go on and on about the contributions that women have brought to the cannabis community and im just a man:party0045::cool0010::wazzup:
:420:king

B

Bobby Smith

Damn dude, it's kinda hard to understand your post.

Do us all a favor and just chuck a comma or period in there every once in a while.

B

Bobby Smith

I'm just busting your stones, bro - but seriously, that might be a new record for words sans punctuation :)

A

amstercal

420king--I was soooo NOT talking about you, and I think almost all of the farmers here are very respectful to women. And certainly farmers here defer to the good female farmers, just like they would a man.

I don't think any one of us wants to see this place mucked up with a big debate about how women don't like being objectified, blah blah blah, most especially me. Really, it was more the comment about women not being able to stick with it that cast a different light on other people's very reasonable comments.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The level of respect detected by me of our fellow farmers decidedly depends upon what thread I might happen to be reading. There's one about a Colorado dispensary that hired a very healthy gal to hold up a sign on the street advertising pre-rolls for cheap money. That thread is pretty fraught.

This thread was doing alright until we hit upon the question of appearance, and that's just not something that *ever* comes up when we're discussing men. It got worse when, as amstercal pointed out, someone suggested that for some reason we can't take the heat. Ain't we the ones in the kitchen? <insert winky of absolution here>

saldiado

saldiado

Just to clear Something up, I did not mean that females could not take the heat of growing, but more that a lot of female smokers I have known hit a point where they had anxiety issues and quit smoking, now that is just my experience. I agree that women have an amazing bond to their children, and are amazing in general. Just not buying that they can grow better weed. Not saying that they can't grow as good just do not buy that magic fairytale that their female bond makes the plants do magic things...

Top Bottom