Feminized Headband?

• Thread starter CrackMan265
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CrackMan265

Hey medic I know your working on making some headband seeds from the original cut and a male S1. I was wondering if you'll be releasing any S1's from the cut itself? Also why do you call it the Candy? Just curious.

M

Medic

So no one else gets confused with the fake suge nite pure kush, or the 707 headband.

There is also a few other reason why the name stuck

1. A good friend that died from a heroin overdose used to say that this was his Candy when he would try to kick heroin. LIke the way that sounded so that stuck.

2. This is a RKS plant. that sweet part of the rks is also why it is called the Candy Kush. I know people expect a nerds candy kush type thing but the name candy comes from the fact that my friends used to compare it to heroin, the other was the fact that it has that sweetness in the roadkill that comes out. Its funny, its only candy kush when down organically, or else you cant get that sweet part in the roadkill. Funny hah.

Basically this is the purest diesel anyone can smoke. I have a friend on the militia that doesnt reach for this jar till after 7:00 pm. lol,he officially chucked his Chemdog D. I have friends that chucked their sfv cuts as well once they grew out emperor. Motas militia does not pussy foot around when it comes to serious medicine.

BlackBart

BlackBart

I can attest to the potentcy of the candy . I been smoking for fourty years and it lays me out . I smoked a 1/2 joint and got the heavies and had to lay down . This is one to two hit weed IMO .

C

CrackMan265

that's awesome guys.. and sorry about your friend medic.. I also had a friend who passed from heroin overdose, it wasn't a close friend though so there wasn't much i could do about his "problem"

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
medic, bump ...and also i am sorry to hear about your friend who passed from heroin! My partner also passed on from heroin, too! So many young lives taken by "the Stuff" !! Dont know that i'd ever call that stuff candy. More like SHIT.(heroin) that is ! I am sure your emperor seeds will be Great ! I have 2 packs and will be looking for something very nice !! Thank You again , bro !! monkey5

C

chranotik

just picked up a relisted pack of emperor, hope to find some real winners :)

M

Medic

You will bro. Treat them right man, and you will be rewarded with some fine nuggetry

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

damn i missed the candy relists medic when will some more be up for grabbs

M

Medic

Candy Kush= Loompa Headband

Northern Cali Underdawg = Loompa Headband

A little bit of Cali lingo for you guys.

C

CrackMan265

So medic I'm guessing there won't be any original S1's made available? Also am i correct in assuming the seeds being made are from a male S1 BX'd to the original cut or will they be produced from crossing an S1 female to your S1 male? Just wondering.

M

Medic

male s1 bxed to the original cut. Though this emperor male i selected out of the massive run i did, really really really stinks man. Youll smell a little father plant of some big mothers. Dude is rank. Those are the next level emperors.

Keyplay will be hitting those up shortly while i work on the new shit coming out next year.

Herby will be doing some of his phenomenal grows that we all enjoy to watch on some some of that Candy bx with that s1 male and also on some empress which is the Chemdog D x Emperor Stud.

M

Medic

male s1 bxed to the original cut. Though this emperor male i selected out of the massive run i did, really really really stinks man. Youll smell a little father plant of some big mothers. Dude is rank. Those are the next level emperors.

Keyplay will be hitting those up shortly while i work on the new shit coming out next year.

Herby will be doing some of his phenomenal grows that we all enjoy to watch on some some of that Loompa Headband/Candy bx with that s1 male and also on some empress which is the Chemdog D x Emperor Stud.

K

keyplay

This Candy Kush is going to get my undevided attention. Pretty exciting! I'd like to hit my Grape Stomper with the OG male....yeah!!!

D

dailychronic

any estimated timeline as to when we should expect these seeds on thcbay?

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Bump!!!! I've heard great insane kick ass things about Loompas Headband.. I gotta get me some.. :damnhippie:

Top Bottom