Fendersuper's 2017 First Grow Ever, Kosher Kush.

• Thread starter FenderSuper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

all cool...

Butthurt form

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

Tell us how you really feel. Does someone need a time out?
No, but when I showed up here, I was told this was a friendly place where lots of folks would be happy to give feedback and advice. I have not found this to be the case. If this is as friendly and helpful as the community can be, I say again, fuck y'all.

Srenots

Srenots

No, but when I showed up here, I was told this was a friendly place where lots of folks would be happy to give feedback and advice. I have not found this to be the case. If this is as friendly and helpful as the community can be, I say again, fuck y'all.
do u cruise around in peoples threads and dig whats happ?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'll tell you this, if you come back with another fuck y'all post, your more than welcome to heed your own words. There no need to be an ass, especially when one is asking the community for help. This is one of the most friendliest forums I know of.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I think it's a male. Those ball-like things look like pollen balls to me. Kill it quick and bury it in a sealed garbage bag. Sorry, man.
Shitty you need to be coddled. Seemed like a pretty cool Grow. Also you opened your thread like 2-3 weeks ago. What did you expect 1000 replys in a day? This is a smaller community based forum. You stick around and people warm up and you develop genuine relationships with people. Not just a "handle" spewing bullshit and you get all giddy because you see 37 replies every hour. Come on bro. Keep posting. Asking questions. Visiting others endeavors and meet people you would like to get knowledge from. Don't expect everyone to stop wtf they are doin to make sure you feel accepted.

Top Bottom