few urklewhite hybrids!!!

• Thread starter OG4UanME
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OG4UanME

hey y'all, just a few URKLEWHITE phenos for ya.:hunter:
this pheno is very, very solid!!! skunky sweet grape...
Few urklewhite hybrids

Few urklewhite hybrids 2

Few urklewhite hybrids 3

Few urklewhite hybrids 4

Few urklewhite hybrids 5

saldiado

saldiado

dammm you and skunkMF got me wishing i grabbed these. great job man lookin dank.

waayne

waayne

Looks delicious!!!!
Did these have more vigor than pure Urkle?
Nice job!!!
:passingjoint:

O

OG4UanME

next up, this broad is stretchier, then the rest. but still
managable, very frosted wit a pungent perfumey urkle
aroma...
Chop june 10 217

Chop june 10 218

Chop june 10 220

Chop june 10 221

Chop june 10 223

Chop june 10 226

Chop june 10 229

Chop june 10 232

Chop june 10 235

Chop june 10 240

Chop june 10 239

O

OG4UanME

heres a med height more solid pheno leaning mostly too
the white side. not much smell from her(hashy)...
Chop june 10 177

Chop june 10 171

Chop june 10 178

JH420

JH420

They look great bro :yes how many days they at and when does ya chops?

JAWS

JAWS

dude very nice, just love those CHUNKY ass buds.....looking to get some urkle crosses soon, just hope they turn out something like that.
very nice.

O

OG4UanME

lastly my favorite pheno which was pulled from my URKLE
MEDLEY pack, second X running her very happy wit this gal!!!:icon_animal26: shes got the purpley sweet aroma,
very clearly PURPLE after cure!!! large standing trichomes
very vigorous, easiest of all my strains to root!! excellent bag appeal. all around beauty IMO:character0053: already have room filled with her...
Chop june 10 314

Chop june 10 315

Chop june 10 323

Chop june 10 316

Chop june 10 324

Chop june 10 336

Chop june 10 339

Chop june 10 341

Chop june 10 342

Chop june 10 346

O

OG4UanME

thanx for looking fellas, WAAYN-sorry bro never ran pure URKLE, but these do seem to have alot of variences, even said they all seem to be special!!! i would have to say yes
tho seeing the more urkle dom. are slower and less yeilding (but very dense) and vice versa. JH420- was hoping this ? didnt come up lol, sadley these and many others from previous run was forced to come down about 8 weeks 12/12. left 4 a week vaca. and
apart. complex reeked (carbon scrubber wasnt cutting it)had too chop. altho room has my fav. pheno & will try my hardest too go the distance!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
good work......those urkles came out damn good

JH420

JH420

Funny thing bro, my timer broke at the 8 week mark so I had to chop mine down a couple weeks earlier than planned as well...didn't get a full flush be still stoked with the end product everyone thought the potency was tops...had nice variety in the pheno's I did too. Here is a nice intermediate pheno was plenty powerful at 8 weeks 10 weeks would likely put lesser men in a coma...the high is very narcotic, not racy at all no parania pure relax and chill type stuff, great sleep aid...OGRaskal hit this one outta da park!

Intemediatepheno3
O

OG4UanME

nice JH420, looks to be a killer u found there!!! i didnt get much purpling on any as of yet anyways, altho very hot temps last round. i hear ya on the calm sit me down nicely
type buzz , that i prefer personally, reminds me alot like bubbas buzz. however untill 3-4
weeks in on these urkles ,wasnt all that excited as others in room, (for some reason)lol
since then ive totaly changed sides lol, and plan another sift through run. peace bro.

JH420

JH420

I have a few at the 4 week mark right now, and yeah, they are kinda behind the other strains in bud development but I already know the end result so no worries. The purpling I got that cuz i put mine right in front of the AC unit, this round I'm goin it without the AC so I don't expect to see much either. I also got a really nice Urkle pheno and a nice White pheno, but this intermediate one was the one...didn't take cuts though, so now I'm lookin for this same pheno but I know I'll having trouble just choosing 1 for a keepa. Also lookin forward to takin her longer this round.

O

OG4UanME

thanx for looking Papa Kush, Skunk- yes i agree killer cross Raskal made and youve got some killer phenoe's aswell bro. always enjoy your grow shows!!!
JH420- yea man everything ive grown from raskal seems to shine. very, very difficult to choose just 1. im still trying to remove even 1 pheno out of all these Urkle phenoes!!! I
use too laugh when reading peepes say "wit OGR's gear the trouble is choosing just 1"
beleive the hype. thanks Raskal for your unique crosses!!! Ill post some bud shots soon,
peace guys.

R

Rob1

bro they are some awesome looking plants and great bud shots.. i got 1 in flower hope she come out like yours. great job bro...

O

OG4UanME

thanx Rob, im sure shell shine for ya!! keep us all posted if u can.

S

smellyballz

aweome og4u&me!!!!! inspirational!

i hope i can get some of them beans!

:character0053:

waayne

waayne

Beautiful nug JH420!!!
Very impressive!!!
:passingjoint:
Can't wait to hear how they smoke!

Latest posts