FF Coco Loco HELP Day 12 Grow

• Thread starter Happyhigh420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happyhigh420

Happyhigh420

I'm not a fan of blurple. Imo cfl is the best light for seedlings.

Hmm okay.

If I stayed with what I was using.

Your suggestion would be to just stop any watering until they rebound back from the water they already have in them? Then water delicately moving forward?

growsince79

growsince79

Hmm okay.

If I stayed with what I was using.

Your suggestion would be to just stop any watering until they rebound back from the water they already have in them? Then water delicately moving forward?
Always water to runoff

growsince79

growsince79

I had to double check, based on this definition it states Coco Coir. I have read in the past it is fortifeited with nurtients and the label states triple washed. Looks to be Coco Coir with some nutrients.
Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Bush Doctor Coco Loco Potting Soil by Foxfarm is one crazy little mix that's chock-full of the best coconut coir available. Also includes plenty of good stuff like aged forest products, perlite, earthworm castings, bat guano, Norwegian kelp meal, oyster shell and dolomite lime.
Read the part where it says it need less frequent watering than other potting mixes. Coco loco is not straight coco. That does cause confusion.

Happyhigh420

Happyhigh420

Read the part where it says it need less frequent watering than other potting mixes. Coco loco is not straight coco. That does cause confusion.
I read and was told that as well, it retains water a lot better then the other mixes so less watering was needed but when I water them.... do i need to water until there is a runoff?

Ive never grown a damn thing so this is all learning.

growsince79

growsince79

I read and was told that as well, it retains water a lot better then the other mixes so less watering was needed but when I water them.... do i need to water until there is a runoff?

Ive never grown a damn thing so this is all learning.
My 5 day Coco loco seeding

IMG 20200726 122955719
IMG 20200726 120117280
Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Discouraging lol

I guess I'm going to just wait and see how these fucks go, no water. See if the leaves bounce back. No spraying. See if i can salvage this or start new.

I grow in coco but always start in Promix from Walmart with good results. I haven't seen any one mention that cocoloco might have more things added than the babies can take.

Your idea of not paying the stupid prices is right on.

Top Bottom