FFOF vs cheap peat based soils

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CFC7143

CFC7143

How old are they? They look very good!! 👍
They are on day 12 I was only running a RAW65w but my time 280w came today and let me just say the plants are showing growth every like 4 hours it wild I had been looking for a at minimum25w led for a good price but I've read so much bad stuff about to many cheaper peds and I am notbeing paid to say any of this trust me. But my raw 65 watt light I got from HTG is a decent light it just doesn't seem to have that much intensity but the new light that came in today I know it's only 282 300 watts but I'm telling you it is the most intense light when you stand outside the grow box you're not even looking directly into the light just the light reflecting off of the mylar strange your eyes I've never seen a light that's so intense obviously it's not the biggest and baddest light but it is three times the intensity and worth of the raw 65 watt and $40 cheaper

IMG 20200422 201209254 HDR
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
They are on day 12 I was only running a RAW65w but my time 280w came today and let me just say the plants are showing growth every like 4 hours it wild I had been looking for a at minimum25w led for a good price but I've read so much bad stuff about to many cheaper peds and I am notbeing paid to say any of this trust me. But my raw 65 watt light I got from HTG is a decent light it just doesn't seem to have that much intensity but the new light that came in today I know it's only 282 300 watts but I'm telling you it is the most intense light when you stand outside the grow box you're not even looking directly into the light just the light reflecting off of the mylar strange your eyes I've never seen a light that's so intense obviously it's not the biggest and baddest light but it is three times the intensity and worth of the raw 65 watt and $40 cheaper
Nice little room you have, Cheap lights can do the job if done right. Check out BigCubes micro tent grow with cheap lights
.https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/home-made-micro-tent.106216/

Cjm2164

Cjm2164

Is seed starter and cutting rooting medium good to grow full plants in?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Is seed starter and cutting rooting medium good to grow full plants in?
I'm really not sure. I only know my grow and I don't use anything but the GH flora system for nutes and a cheap peat mix from start to finish. They need light air soil start to finish, the stuff I use is call Greenworld VPW30 $24.95 +tax HomeHarware. I've found it also in farmers CO-OP stores or check their website.

ProMix is the most common used and is not much more than what I buy if at all in some places. I like the VPW because it buffers the ph very well it has 30% Perlite and its cheap. I used the ProMix for years but for what ever reason I now like the GreenWorld mix

After my seed crack I put them into solo cups with my mix, Clones I cut dip in rooting gel and stick in the damp soil. add a few drops of water at the stem and put in my light box. I only get about 75% living but enough to keep the strain alive and have 1 or 2 of each strain I'm growing.

Cjm2164

Cjm2164

I'm really not sure. I only know my grow and I don't use anything but the GH flora system for nutes and a cheap peat mix from start to finish. They need light air soil start to finish, the stuff I use is call Greenworld VPW30 $24.95 +tax HomeHarware. I've found it also in farmers CO-OP stores or check their website.

ProMix is the most common used and is not much more than what I buy if at all in some places. I like the VPW because it buffers the ph very well it has 30% Perlite and its cheap. I used the ProMix for years but for what ever reason I now like the GreenWorld mix

After my seed crack I put them into solo cups with my mix, Clones I cut dip in rooting gel and stick in the damp soil. add a few drops of water at the stem and put in my light box. I only get about 75% living but enough to keep the strain alive and have 1 or 2 of each strain I'm growing.

I just did my first cutting. In Vermiculite and water with rooting powder.
Going good

N

Newber

almost 100 percent, definitely worth the 30 bucks or whatever

Screenshot 20200416 150901 Amazon Shopping
Screenshot 20200416 150826 Amazon Shopping
Screenshot 20200416 150750 Amazon Shopping
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Today I had to find a new online source for supplies due to shipping costs going way over the top and the local supply shop being closed down.
I was shocked at what True Value had to offer. They're pretty good everyday deals hiding in plain sight!
I bought 3 bags of Roots Organic and 4 bags of FF Happy Frog for $151 w/ free delivery to the local TV store. That bill woulda been around $210-$220 from a local hydro shop and with shipping prolly around $400 from an online hydro supply house.
I had no clue that TV was carrying some premium lines of supply for such reasonable prices 🙃

Top Bottom