FF's Garden of Goodness

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rural_GrowOp

Just read through the thread bro and your girls are looking stellar. I'll be following along.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Wicedk show as always man.

I remember my first run. I did some Black Domina. I woke up one morning to think I had shat the bed. Dam stuff reaked of human shit. Nasty. Was a great smoke tho.

F

FastForward

I am LOVING the HTC Skunk....it's going to be a staple smoke for a while I think.....addictive taste....amazing buzz....very smooth.... love it. Kind of like the cheese, another skunk ofc, but with a different stank.....so pooey so niiiiiice.....so weird :)

All of these plants are in 3.6 litre pots. Yep. 3.6 litre regular pots. Coco is the greatest :)

Two of them, Dank#1 and the White Gum are both stretchy ladies so I had to take photos in the tent, lights on - sorry...but they can't move until chop (they even get flushed in there).

Photos in order:

OGK x Bubba (Old Dreams) Day 64
Mirre (Karma) Day 64
Cherry Assassin (DrCandyman) Day 64
White x Bubblegum (ograskal) Day 63
Dank #1 aka Space Queen (Subcool) Day 63

The OGK x Bubba is definitely more bubba than OG. Smells nice but nothing stellar imho. Nice top heavy really thick chunky buds though.

The Mirre is one heavy bitch for her size. She's quite a yielder considering this one is not more than about 2-3 feet high. The smell is very hashy and she's covered with trichs - going to make some great hash I think.

Cherry Assassin is a huge keeper. It really does smell and taste of sweet OG, maybe cherries on a good day/palate, but definitely sweet fuelly funk. Lovely cola shape and easy to manage. Had a touch of PM, whereas the others weren't affected, but she's strong and sexy....a keeper.

White Gum - the pictures should speak for themselves. Chunky fatness of praline smelling joy! A definite keeper, but I've not had any test smokes from this one. Got 2 in veg right now because I love how she grows. Another keeper.

Dank#1 - really top heavy, not as great a yielder as the White Gum, but sweet candy buds all over the top. The smell has diminished a bit over the past week, was much stronger tropical smelling, but has calmed right down now. The test smoke last week had a pretty unremarkable taste, so I'm going to have to run this one again.

IMG 7835
IMG 7836
IMG 7838
IMG 7839
IMG 7840
IMG 7841
IMG 7842
IMG 7843
IMG 7844
IMG 7845
IMG 7846
IMG 7847
IMG 7848
IMG 7849
IMG 7850
IMG 7851
IMG 7852
R

rounders02

Everthing looing Dank FF,Great job... Gonna be a Sweet harvest.

S

Simple Simon

Looks like some potent bud when it finishes out FF. All ways love to look at yer grows . You have the heart for growing !!!:character0050:

S

shivavaranessi

hi fastfoward
very nice lookin plants you have here infact they look pukka as f**k lol i just snook into your thread here to ask you a question tho buddy.
where the hell did you get your cherry assasin seeds from? lol ive been lookig for them everywhere and cant find them ive heard people on this forum say if you cant get a clone of cherry ak then the cherry assasin is the closest thing to it?
shiva :D

F

FastForward

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Shiva - I got them here @ the one and only Farm.....courtesy of DrCandyman. I think a lot of the good doc's stuff is in high demand, so keep your eyes peeled and jump on the next ones when they come around.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey FF!

Beautiful fat ladies you've raised, FF! Good luck on your harvest! p

A

ask420

man, thats a killa garden you got there FF. Any updates on your mk-ultra?

F

FastForward

man, thats a killa garden you got there FF. Any updates on your mk-ultra?

The MK fully hermied, maybe even was male - all I saw was balls but I should have looked for pistils. Other reports from the femmed MK have also produced hermies, so go with regulars....

A

ask420

The MK fully hermied, maybe even was male - all I saw was balls but I should have looked for pistils. Other reports from the femmed MK have also produced hermies, so go with regulars....

that sucks, sorry to hear it.

i go for regs. over fems always!!

thx for the heads up. good luck w/ all of your other gorgeous mommas.

~:420:

F

FastForward

Here's the Cherry Assassin chop shots - she's got a load of nanners all over the main cola - I've no idea how....I don't think it was a light leak....but may have been stress from over nuting.

IMG 7995
IMG 7996
IMG 7997
IMG 7998
S

shivavaranessi

nanners or not ff
that still looks like some tastey budd you have there
sorry to here about the hermie problem tho
shiva :)

C

coldnorth

looks good ff, ever find a light leak or reason? let us know how she did after the sampling, shore looks like some tasty bud :)

F

FastForward

It is incredibly tasty bud....am loving the smaller nugs whilst the main cola is hanging....and really pokey....going to be a devastator with a cure.....

No light leaks - I'm pretty sure it's heat stress that has caused it - caused my OGK x Chem to herm and nanners/herming on 3 late bloomers....OGK x Bubba, Dank#1 and the Cherry....oh, and the Mirre too :( I'm either going to be picking seeds out or making some unreal hash in the near future....so even when you fail you win :)

C

coldnorth

sounds like you found some killer dank :)

i hope you find some nice phenos in the seeds bro, with that lineup a few seeds cant go wrong :) any pics of others in flower?

F

FastForward

G13 x Deep Chunk (aka Government Mule, Cannacopia Seeds), Day 44 of 12/12

This girl looks like she's going to finish on the better part of 8 weeks, so really ought to think about getting a flush going. Lovely plant and great genetics - the lower fan leaves were the largest I've seen on any plant, easily bigger than my hands (and I've got big hands). Smell is sweet hash at the moment.

Logic has just listed some more Cannacopia seeds - for $35 these are an absolute bargain. I've also got some Sour Diesel x DC to do, and I want to do the Roadkill x DC. I'd jump on them if I were you....massive value imho.

IMG 8924
IMG 8927
IMG 8929
IMG 8931
IMG 8932
IMG 8933
Top Bottom