FF's Side By Side Laboratory - at last!

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Very cool man.
Thank again for taking the time to share these experiments with the rest of us.

P

pilot error

Kudos on the excellent work so far, Fast. Looking forward to the next experiment.

I was curious where you got the containers at? I like those.

T

thc4sim

Fucking Quality!!,
niceOne FF it's about time someone done something like this!,
and you the man to do it!!

be good to see overall results..

O

ojd

great results bro

so that new coco from growell doesnt seem very good

keep up the great work

peace

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Wicked. Well I had my money on the Rhizo as my root excel is shit. So this tells me I have purchased from a bad batch. Cheers FF!

F

FastForward

Mini update - was about to repot a few of these, but opened up to see the roots....WOW...what a difference. This is pretty conclusive stuff imho:

Cannarhiz
Cannarxl
H

heater

Very good work FF...WOW

Where can you get the root trainer looks pretty cool :character0053:

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Excellent thread FastForward, i always presumed rhizotonic was the front runner, gonna have to change up now. thanks m8

G81

J

Jalisco Kid

If you start more cuts and still have enough to try that again I would like to see it. Maybe put the 2 nutes in one row. rhizo-root ex-rhizo- root ex. That way you could help eliminate local temps,air movement, or other factors.
I love doing stuff like this I start with 120 cuts, I pick the best 64 to start narrowing down to 22. Of those 40 or so they are off to DR. M's experimental lab. Where I play with pH's,GA's and other plant hormones,enzymes etc. JK

true grit

true grit

Wow, pretty distinguishable results right there...... after you repot, whats the next stage moving to, are you going to continue to test the rooting excelerators or start veg testing?

Nice work FF!

F

FastForward

whats the next stage moving to, are you going to continue to test the rooting excelerators or start veg testing?

Hey TG - no plans for these cuts - I've just thrown them together into a tub and am flowering them :)

IMG 9043

Next stage is twofold:

1) Replicate the Root XL v Rhizo results
2) Root new cuts and then test half with AN Beneficials (Tarantula, Piranha, Voodoo) and the other half without - and then take a look at root development, maybe even flower size....we'll see...

true grit

true grit

Kick ass broham.....I'll most def be taggin along for the ride. Keep bustin out the science experiments my friend!

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet thread FF. I'm also liking the idea of running the test again to see if the results are the same. Lotta legwork dude...mad props. :friday:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I have been using Roots Excel with amazing results..... 28 days of growth from cutting (clone)...

New room1
New room 2
Legacy420

Legacy420

good stuff FF. I cant wait till you get to the AV root enhancers. I was thinking about using them on my next grow.

J

Jalisco Kid

FF on those pic from the previous page did you look at both sides to see if maybe the roots developed on the other side. JK

F

FastForward

FF on those pic from the previous page did you look at both sides to see if maybe the roots developed on the other side. JK

Yup - should have taken photos, but was too blown away by the root growth.

I'll re-run the experiment in a week or so - just need to take some cuts and root them.

L

livinglegend

cool cool, im doing the same thing but using the ez-cloner.

4 clones.
1 cut normal w/rootech.
1 cut normal with clonex.
1 cut normal w/ vertical slice up stem and rootech.
1 cut normal w/ vertical slice & clonex.

splitting the stem, cut down the time by 3 days so far. and both root gels worked equally. rootech did have slighty longer roots though.

Top Bottom