Figure this one out??!

• Thread starter Eternal Student
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternal Student

Eternal Student

I'm running a little UC test to see if I'd prefer switching over from my current medium to RDWC, and have hit a little speed bump here. I'm getting unbelievably awkward looking leaves on my grandaddy and purple kush. Environment is stellar, 100% kosher. Water temps chilled and legit 68. ppms 250-300. ph 5.9-6.2. r/o water. Co2 regulated and monitored 1200ppm. These were soil transplants which took 5 or 6 days to take in the system so their about 8 or 9 days in. There are a couple aspects that were out of whack for a few days or so in my absence but nothing crazy. I'm going to refrain from disclosing them right now, because I dont want them to influence anyone's diagnosis. I'm sure someone has seen this before, but I havent in 8 years of doing this. Just trying to get a few opinions. Heres a cpl pics to check out. Let me know what you think. Ones just a blank of the system. the other three are two of the plants and one of the current roots on the smallest one.

R

RMCG

pH is/was too high, locked out micros (zinc, sulfur, iron) and light/heat stress.

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

Appreciate the response man...yeah temps were outta wack, controller took a dive. Everything is in working order now tho, and yeah i dropped the ph from 6.2 to 5.8. I didnt think either would be more beneficial than the other but they seem to like the high 5's. like the thread by the way. keep on keepin on...

Latest posts

Top Bottom