Figure this one out??!

• Thread starter Eternal Student
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternal Student

Eternal Student

I'm running a little UC test to see if I'd prefer switching over from my current medium to RDWC, and have hit a little speed bump here. I'm getting unbelievably awkward looking leaves on my grandaddy and purple kush. Environment is stellar, 100% kosher. Water temps chilled and legit 68. ppms 250-300. ph 5.9-6.2. r/o water. Co2 regulated and monitored 1200ppm. These were soil transplants which took 5 or 6 days to take in the system so their about 8 or 9 days in. There are a couple aspects that were out of whack for a few days or so in my absence but nothing crazy. I'm going to refrain from disclosing them right now, because I dont want them to influence anyone's diagnosis. I'm sure someone has seen this before, but I havent in 8 years of doing this. Just trying to get a few opinions. Heres a cpl pics to check out. Let me know what you think. Ones just a blank of the system. the other three are two of the plants and one of the current roots on the smallest one.

R

RMCG

pH is/was too high, locked out micros (zinc, sulfur, iron) and light/heat stress.

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

Appreciate the response man...yeah temps were outta wack, controller took a dive. Everything is in working order now tho, and yeah i dropped the ph from 6.2 to 5.8. I didnt think either would be more beneficial than the other but they seem to like the high 5's. like the thread by the way. keep on keepin on...

Top Bottom