Filipino Kibungan Sativa Landrace Indoor Grow

• Thread starter wallywonks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Congovicar1912

Wow forgot to update this thread.
Shes in week 12 of flower

OK so I have harvested the 3 other hybrids I was growing with this Sativa. I then cut the Scrog net to separate her from the net.
I then centered the plant under the grow light and then slapped another Scrog on top. I then cut out the plastic scrog fencing and separated her branches. I then refed her branches in the Scrog net to fill in the tent and help make the distance from canopy to grow light farther.

I then topped the soil with 1/2 Dr Earth 4-4-4 and 3/4 gal of my homemade super soil. I then took 1/4c of fresh ground malted barley and mixed with 1 gal of water and watered it in.
I also replaced a corner fan with a Vivosun Oscillating fan with wave function that simulates real wind.

Shes still trying to sort out apical dominance since I rearranged her branches.

That brings us current.

View attachment 2056353View attachment 2056364View attachment 2056365View attachment 2056366View attachment 2056367View attachment 2056368
Now that is how it should have been from the beginning, with true Sativa's only one plant in your tent. Now you will know what she's all about. Only negative with them is buds get a tendency to produce fluffy light bud's if light is weak and not enough P &K but they are my fav. My 2 cents next time veg. only 3 weeks and only one plant. Good luck and your doing very well. Congovicar

Top Bottom