Final flush ppm question

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kcat420

Kcat420

Is this a hobby for you man? Conjuring the dead. If you have a question about flushing why don’t you just ask, i am sure people will help.
???? What are you talking about ? I did ask a question ? Have bo clue what I'd talking about .n.. just trying to have a conversation dude wtf

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
???? What are you talking about ? I did ask a question ? Have bo clue what I'd talking about .n.. just trying to have a conversation dude wtf
You are trying to have a conversation with 2011.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Ahhh , gotya , sorry man ... just joined havent figured it all out .... will pay closer attention
No problem for me man, just when people click and see the first post is 2011 in a 2 page thread, i don’t think people will read it to the end and you may not get the help you are looking for, thats why i suggested starting a thread if you couldn’t find the answer in the past threads..

Kcat420

Kcat420

Honestly.....I totally spaced the date , didnt see it at all ....thanks for clarifying and making me aware ✌
20180804 103811
20180804 103811

N

Ndn guy

18 people have viewed this thread nobody checks there ppm or do u guys not flush LOL
Like buddy said tap water ppm run higher than RO. RO is under 10ppm while tap is in 100ppm depending on where u live New York or British Colombia flush check flush check till 200-300 ppm should be fine the lower the ppm the whiter ur ash will be. If Using RO I like getting it under 100 ppm why not more work better burn

Latest posts

Top Bottom