finally, a true plug n play mini

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

I've never seen a 1hp 240v in the US but they are made overseas in 240, so they shouldn't be impossible to find. If you have a 240v power supply for it already you can just use one leg of it for 120v. Besides with the little cost differnce between a 1hp and a 2hp I would get the 2hp.

Im not sure if you mean that brand I no in Fujitsu I got the 3/4 ton(9000btuh)230v with inverter!(24 seer) though in europe the frequency is 50 hertz here it is 60hertz not sure if will hurt it especially if has a inverter.
high seer with inverter is way to go super quiet and efficient!!!

SeedyGirl

SeedyGirl

i own 12000 unit by ideal air.

i bought one of the 12000 units and it doesnt really function as it should. the instructions in the box had nothing to do with the unit in the box. if i didnt know it was simply plug n play, following instructions would have had me buy well over 100 bucks worth of stuff from home depot. i called and asked the people from ideal air before that trip.
then we hook it up simple.
timer doesnt function. humidity control not working either. grates that move move sometimes instead of constant.
it also claims to cool 3000 watts and cant regulate 2400 watts of lights. running one light less now.
also to have it below 83degrees with lights on i have to set it at the bottom 60degrees, then set an alarm, bc if i dont turn up thermostat when the lights go off it will be 63 degrees in the room.
since the instructions say not to put unit on a timer i dont. bedides my room will get hot from the dehumidfier i still need to use. so twice a day i must put up or down the air. sick bc the rest of my room is dwc and dialed in kinda can run for a week or more without me, but i am an ac timer.
they have upgraded to newer instructions online at ideal air but...they dont explain what the symbols mean for the ac fan settings.
i bought the system from my local hydro guy who is helping to workout something to fix this whole thing. maybe it is as simple as a new system. been a timer now for over 2 flower cycles.
also the first unit i got was broken and had to be returned so this is the second one.
just my own experience so far...
anyone who knows more then me about the 12000 unit please help me to understand the unit if you know what is what :)
happy growing yall!

darlingmaster

darlingmaster

Thats what happens with cheap no name units.
No top of the line brands make plug/play units.
Mitsubishi & Fujitsu<-Nothing compares to them.

SeedyGirl

SeedyGirl

hey do you know if mitsubishi & Fujitsu units must be pre vacuumed on installation?
i did look them up before being sold on ideals unit at the growshow a year ago.
got sold bc they dont have some third party getting involved vacuuming it when installed, like i thought the mitsubishi & Fujitsu need to be pre vaacuumed. and back then the seer on my unit is above 16 maybe 18seer dont remember.

Latest posts

Top Bottom