finally found a REAL skunk BO funk!!!!

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Napalm

Napalm

I'm on the same hunt, mine was from 7 years ago. Lime green, dense, that same stink you were talking about that stayed on my fingers forever and the high was off the charts. Happy, uncontrollable Nicholson joker smile, head filled with helium, but also a decent couch lock feeling. One two or 3 nice pulls and you were good for a minute. (a ny minute can also mean like 3 hours) I'm gonna take a gamble on some fem og18 from reserva and pray after 8 or 9 weeks I pick up that scent.

INbreed312

INbreed312

That's how I lost my first one, I almost got popped because it was just too strong of a smell to contain, no matter what setup you had the smell would just permeate through walls.. I had to chop it down early and stuff it in a bag to dry it at another location, after that I was scared to flower it again. Now I can handle the smell and have been hunting because after you've had a plant with that strong of a smell nothing else does it. 90% of strains smell weak as hell for some reason, almost like people are breeding the qualitys out of them in order to get a good yield..... Sad.
You're damn right there brother. I had access to the most skunked out bubbleberry pheno back in the day. Spent the last 9 years in Cali like "where the fuck is the THUNDER at?!?!" ....just a bunch of bulked up, Nute-roiled scent less phat nugs with no REAL flavor. I'm talking a 1 1/4 acre property, neighbor house a good 1/4 acre further on his side, and a nug left on the table on a breezy day and he'd pop over like 'your house or dog get sprayed by a polecat?!'
So I def know where you're coming from bro. I'm working a Cross now for that same reason....if I can't find it elsewhere, find it myself.
That shit you found there looks the straight flame sir. That structure and yield and just the color...I dig it. Glad to hear she's a good cloner for you also. Happy skunking!

way2green

way2green

What is the exact name of this skunk? I read who breeds it or more like sales it. I missed the name and bloodline if you know them. I would love to get lucky enough to find that pheno! Hell, I would love to find the skunk # 1 phenos I had 12-13 years ago....

way2green

way2green

When I read different reviews it sounds like peeps aren't differentiating between skunk #1 and skunk classic

E

Endthefeds

That's how I lost my first one, I almost got popped because it was just too strong of a smell to contain, no matter what setup you had the smell would just permeate through walls.. I had to chop it down early and stuff it in a bag to dry it at another location, after that I was scared to flower it again. Now I can handle the smell and have been hunting because after you've had a plant with that strong of a smell nothing else does it. 90% of strains smell weak as hell for some reason, almost like people are breeding the qualitys out of them in order to get a good yield..... Sad.[/quote

I can completely relate...After you've had that strain with that particular funk, nothing else compares. I have been searching for about 12yrs to find it. Nothing I have came across yet compares. I recently got a really good pheno of Loud seeds ECSD. It had a great smell, my friend called it "the foot" he said it smelled like a skunky dirty locker room but it still didn't compare to "the one". I am giving a shot at some Michigan skunk right now and have fingers crossed it will be what I'm looking for.

clockworx

clockworx

As for the smell holding through the cure. The smell I'm talking about is impossible to disappear.. The bud rite now is amazing, when I break it up its like a warm oily putrid dirty armpit mixed with a splash of skunk ass... I also just found a plant that smells and taste just like that nasty pink medicine I hated when I was a kid.

william76

william76

Sounds like true skunk!maybe it is,sam the skunkman used to work with tfd,dont know if he still works with them now,but that's probably where they got the genetics,many people are looking for this!,all the best,76

purpleberry

purpleberry

I found one in a pack of great white shark several years ago, Runt of 10 plants only one worth a crap. It sounds great if your on the hunt for skunk. But the problem is when you do find it lol , There is no exaggeration on how bad it can be to control smell. Just transporting it in the trunk of a car will make it stink for a week. Carbon filters don't work, And everyone wants it. But if security is a issue at all, you cant grow it. lol I wish I keept that cut, It was one in a million.

way2green

way2green

I had a skunk #1 that looked very similar to those pics. It was the last true skunk I have been able to find. I got it from Federation seeds about 14-15 years ago. I wonder how many beans I would need from flying dutchmen to get a pheno like that?

clockworx

clockworx

Sam the skumkman is the one that turned the skunks fruity instead of putrid.... Worst breeding move ever.... I will never lose this one.... It's the only bud that REALLY taste special to me.... It's just so thick that it literally coats your mouth with oil... Og kush and others like her are overrated to me...

william76

william76

Sam the skumkman is the one that turned the skunks fruity instead of putrid.... Worst breeding move ever.... I will never lose this one.... It's the only bud that REALLY taste special to me.... It's just so thick that it literally coats your mouth with oil... Og kush and others like her are overrated to me...
Yea,i like them all but a good bit skunk,mmm nothing like it,76

N

Neville H.

As for the smell holding through the cure. The smell I'm talking about is impossible to disappear.. The bud rite now is amazing, when I break it up its like a warm oily putrid dirty armpit mixed with a splash of skunk ass... I also just found a plant that smells and taste just like that nasty pink medicine I hated when I was a kid.
You found a plant that smells like Amoxicillin?? I want that! That's one of my all time favorite smells. The bubblegum medicine smell.

You found it in the Skunk Classic seeds?

Top Bottom