finally got my butt over here..

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey farmers....I got my overalls on, and ready to get my hands dirty, lol! I've been lurking on here off and on with no account for a little while, and I really like what I see...no bs drama, lies, bias, etc....
What really lit the fire under my ass to sign up here is that I found out my good buddy Grat3fulh3ad was over here, and Chem just signed up too.:banana1sv6: Not to mention all the longtime, respected members that have flocked here from IC either due to being banned for stupid shit, or got tired of it all and left on their own.
Glad to finally be here, to say the least! Feels like old times!!:pimp:

O

ograskal

Hey wassup Jimmy!...Glad you finally made it over here...What you growin nowadays homie?..Lookin forward to some of your awesome growthreads bro....Talk to you soon homie!...~ogr

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey raskal! Yeah it feels good, like a weight off my shoulders, lol!
Thanks for the warm welcome bro....I'm still running pretty much what i did before, couple new ones like SFV x Master Kush, and Chemdog D x Snowdog which are from fem seeds I made, and Space Queen. Still have your Master Kush, and the SFV from Swerve.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome! Glad ya made it!I think you'll like it here :)

H

haze89

Sounds like your running some fire, man. Can't wait to see the grow journals. Welcome to the farm.

C

chemdog

Jimmynitz glad to see you back bro as soon as you can pm please hit me up lost your number in my old phone glad to see you again no bs no drama here just reall good peeps one big happy family

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Thanks guys!

Hey Chem good to see ya man. I can read pm's, just can't send them yet...is it 50 posts till you can pm? It's cool, I got your message and sent you an email.
Talk to you soon.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome! I agree, the Farm is nice, sorta like a vacation when compared to the mag. lol... Happy harvest!

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Great to have ya here Jimmy...
This place just keeps getting danker by the day.
Maybe we'll see some more Cup winners from your garden soon bro?
Be Well
~PB~

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Going good, Head...digging the site for sure. It feels like a good move.

Thanks Tex! Your right it does feel like vacation, but one that can easily become permanent, hehe.

Thanks for the welcome Rootwise, PrairieBoy, and Donk Frog!

LifeLess

LifeLess

Welcome Jimmy hope things are well for you. I have to say i love that Sour Slut of yours. Stellar work. Peace LL

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Thanks bubblefunk!

Thanks LifeLess...wow she is still getting around...that tramp, lol!! She had a cherry/diesel taste from what I remember...and frosty! Thanks, glad your digging it...spread her around!:party0045:

Latest posts

Top Bottom