finally got my butt over here..

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

Niice, mos def looking forward to a pic or two of those crossees aforementioned. Good to see you here dude. Welcome.

resinryder

resinryder

Remember your grows from some years ago. Looking forward to seeing them again.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

sup jimmy!!!! welcome...looks like you are amongst some ganja veterans!!! dj

D

dusty

What's up jimmy. Been hopin to see you resurface. Sup with reversing the Chemdog D and hitting Space Queen..WOOT!

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Welcome to the farm brother!!!! I always loved to lurk in your grow threads!!!!! You got a green arm brother!!!! I knew you were a man of my own heart when you proclaimed the Elvis as being in your top 5 all time strains!!!!! I wonder if your still running her!!!!! I would guess yes for sure!!!!! Also, have you ever run the Pink Cadillac its a super nasty Elvis hybrid, but its just pure dead rat meat/garlicky skunk Ass.....I'm sure you'd love her to death since your fond of the Elvis!!! Take care brother and Welcome 1nce again!!! It's awesome to have you here!!!!

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

After talking to Chem, I'm willing to wipe the slate clean after hearing you and Head took a good fucking from your buddy and was always guilty by association. This guy burns everyone who has ever helped him and will soon be all alone on an island as the reservoir dries up around him. Sorry you guys had to learn the hard way. At least you've seen the light and have come to the otherside. Welcome to the Farm.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Jimmy.

Our mutual mate True introduced me to your works. And dam was I impressed, as you know from the pm I sent you at the other site.

Some of the best TW work I have EVER tried, period. Tasted like Bombay mix. So well grown.

Pleasure to have you around.

W

wantaknow

hey ,hey jimmy ,some real fine peeps here homie,all i can say is bout time ...lol...if i can help with anything drop me a line

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Welcome to the farm my brutha, been a long time..

Passion baby !!

Tex

S

sunsimulator

Jimmy

Hey buddy ,, Sorry im so late to the thread..
Really is good to see you back on the boards!
Man i tell ya , PPL just don;t know when i Talk about sourslut!! They just don;t have a clue! Cherry Diesel
is the perfect word lol ! I seen that shit get ppl so high they get sick ! lol
I got a lil x going on with that Hooker now! That ol dirty leg gal ,, sure is a good one!

Glad to see u here at the Farm!

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hey wuz up Jimmy... Glad to see you on the site bro, I always admired your pics from back then. Can't wait to see some new stuff! JG

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Sorry late w/ the replies....Snowpocalypse, lol... and been harvesting my 1st hydro crop the past few days keeping me busy.

Malachi...thanks man, I sure will.

hellboysavage, Illmind, resinryder, altitudefarmer, DJXXPLATINUM...thanks guys!

dusty...Dude your a supermod! Haha, if that is not irony...I love it! Good to see you man, you know your stuff.:pimp:

RobotChicken...thanks, gald I fially did too!

MIZZ ELVIS...thanks for the warm welcome! I really dug the Elvis, but mostly for taste...i seemed to build up a tolerance to her. My elvis mom was in the back of the garden out of sight and I didn't see it, so ended up not being watered and died...but would take her back in a hearbeat because i really liked the taste. Never heard of Pink Cadillac, but it sounds good.

JJ-NYC...Thats good to hear JJ, never really had any beef with you anyway. Yep, ol' AAA likes digging his own hole I guess...seems he'll never change. Yeah we learned the hard way, but its better that way I think because now it is burned into our brains....no doubt about it, lol! I've seen the light and then some, believe me.....See you around JJ.

theherbalizor...hey man, good to see you over here...thanks herb, happy you liked it! Yeah those TW hybrids can throw out some wild spice flavors, from the thai I assume. How is True doing?

wantaknow....yeah its all the old peeps i missed, but now I'm here...phew! Thanks man!

Texas Kid...Hey TK it has been a long time. Before I signed up, I was doing a lot of lurking around your and doubled's threads, absorbing what I could for my leap into hydro...and for that, a big thankyou bro! I'm LOVING hydro!!!!!:dance:dance:dance

sunsimulator...hey bro long time! It feels good to be back, thanks! Very cool to see your still rocking the slut...she knocked people out, haha thats great! If anyone can pull out her full potencial, you can. See you around bro!

JollyGreen...thanks man, really appriciate it!

organickat, fractaLz....thanks for the welcome!

S

snickers

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to have you Jimmy, and I hope to see what some of your work is like personally some day. That sour slut sounds like my type of dank.

S

Swerve

so im the latest here.. holy shit my homie man i thaught you dropped off the face of the earth..glad your here glad your back and glad your still rock the dank asss og...lol welcome bro this place is the shit you will feel right at home here..anything ya need bro just hit me up....

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

welcome aboard bro, this place is the ish, everything and more, peace Shiva

Top Bottom