Finally got my oil tested!

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
I run a 1' long tube and its 1" in diameter and im lucky to get 13-14 grams in there....but thats well trimmed popcorn buds lightly cut up....I cant belive you can get that much in there.....id be lucky to get 100 grams of bud in a pipe your size.

Do you gring your bud up alot? Also how hard do you pack it. It looks as if my calcs are right you get 1 gram of oil from 6 grams of bud. Thats killer...it would take me twice that to get a gram from my og kush.

Great Job on the 70%....higher then most the oils i see out here in sac.

1 from 6 is just 16%, thats on the low side for bud extractions.

D

DazedNconfussed

1 from 6 is just 16%, thats on the low side for bud extractions.

Well shit bro I must be doin something wrong....i get 1 gram oil from about 12-14 grams bud...but the oil is completly clear and with a orange/gold tint and turns to a hard glass after i do my purges....

C

CALIPURP

did that test show any % of tane in it or any thang like that

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thanks guys, I pack the shit out of it! It could be considered on the low side but the shit is cook so long that there is NO spark.. If you wrap anyGold flake, Amber Glass, ear-wax or butter that I'VE ever seen on the end if an eye-glasses screw driver it will spark. I can keep more weight if I don't cook it so long. I don't want any oil makers to think That I'm talking shit on their product. I'm not. Just saying what I have seen in my experience. I've been working the same methods for the last 8 + years. Once agian, No shit talking here on my part. Please do not take offense.. unless I am personally talking about YOUR oil.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I recently heard that you can get spark-free amber glass oil from vac-purging. Can anyone tell me more about vac purging and making amber-glass? It would be nice to try something different than bottling every batch if I could.

jump

jump

Hey MendoCruz!
According to the analysis, your resin is completely decarboxylated,
describe its taste and smell, please.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

The taste and smell vary slightly with each strain. When made with Jack, it has a very mild Jack smell. When made with sour, it hold some of the sour characteristics. But, the smoke or vapor carries a typical hashy type smell and taste for the most part with out the sparkler effect...It in no way taste burnt and/or roasted, though.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Can you show me where it specifies that the resin has been completely decarboxylated? I'm some what of a simpleton and can't see where it states this.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Is this what you mean? That it has been turned from THCA to THC? Any help is greatly appriciated.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

nice - thx for the info - 100 bux seems to be the going rate for just the thc testing

can def get it cheaper here..much..im able to test almost every batch i do..the raddest thing has been seeing the potency go up as i get better at yanking it!

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
12" long, 1" diameter, you can get 35 grams in that for sure. and 1.5 inch diameter is much bigger than 1 inch diameter.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I run a 1' long tube and its 1" in diameter and im lucky to get 13-14 grams in there....but thats well trimmed popcorn buds lightly cut up....I cant belive you can get that much in there.....id be lucky to get 100 grams of bud in a pipe your size.

Do you gring your bud up alot? Also how hard do you pack it. It looks as if my calcs are right you get 1 gram of oil from 6 grams of bud. Thats killer...it would take me twice that to get a gram from my og kush.

Great Job on the 70%....higher then most the oils i see out here in sac.

I do an iso soak at room temp on lightly broken up buds, out of 10 grams i usually get 2.2 grams of rock hard amber.

Top Bottom