• Tagged users None
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats dude on a great achievement!

W

wanderingwobble

lookin good bro! whats your highest yielding strain?

D

Devlove

That's funny it looks like you were lsting your mom with that green wire, I've been doing the same.

Growster

Growster

That's funny it looks like you were lsting your mom with that green wire, I've been doing the same.

Lol I did that too once... Took it out too early to see any real results though.

Sorry though Dark Pink... To me this doesn't look like any 1.5 GPW I have ever seen before... You have yet to show us 1000 grams, or 600 or 400 even. More pics or I stand by my original statement of "BULLSHIT!"

Don't get me wrong, I really hope you make me eat my words with some pictures that show an EASY 1.5 GPW, but I honestly don't think it's going to happen, not with that setup bro.

Growster - OUT!

D

Don007206

Some of the bigger sog grows pull 1.5 and vert anything can be done but plant numbers go out the window

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

My last run i hit 2.5per light but never foliar fed at all. I always get nervous about foliar feeding and bud rot.

When do you foliar feed and what do you feed?

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

i got a family friend, he is actually a firend of my fathers before he passed, he has 19 houses, runs 16-22kw per house...grows pk, in a custom soil mix and feeds chem ferts every watering at a weak dose...i have never been to the 22kw houses, only the 16...but on the 16kw he gets 45-52# with 3 weeks veg 60 days flower....its a commercial op, so even if it aint ready they cut at 60 days...

when i first started growing this is the guy who helped me set up, and showed me the basics of his recipe...the most KISS i have ever seen, they are old school indoor growers who first started growing indoor in the late 80's....never had a house busted either(and yes every one of the 19 houses steals electricity...) anyways my first grow i hit 1.5 per light, second grow was 1.75....and to be honest i have not hit anything as good since lol...i am now into coco and going to give this a run or 2 and see how it turns out, if i dont do min as good as with the custom soil mix then i will go back full circle to the custom soil mix, its just suck a bitch mixing up all that soil...

still to date, i have not seen a grow on the net that comes close....Jackmayoffer is the closest in room cleanlyness and size...

jaredman

jaredman

i just saw a room that pulled off 17Ps out of a six gavita 1000 and two six hundo drop bulbs. Pretty much the best i've ever seen with only 24 plants.

S

ssteely71

I'll just keep reading learning and trying my best...........lol.
Here's when I thought huge pots were the ticket. Aka grow#3

^^this was my best at about.75gr per watt. ^^. And I only count dried bud, not larf or trim all that's just a bonus. But
I never really saw anything that looked like 1.5gr @watt as the thread suggested. Did I miss something ??

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

If I get 1.5 out of a 1 gallon pot I say its a success, if I get more then 6 out of a 5 gallon pot I'm Happy Happy. Use 1k, 600 watt depending upon room an little difference between the two. Now attempting the same with 400's but I seriously doubt I'll maintain the same but using 4 in one room an crossing my fingers, small 10x10 rooms.

Yet in my book what makes a "Great Grower" is more about the quality an consistent results, that is what seperates the boys from the "Old Men", LOL.

T

theother

Hey whether it was the "big leagues" or not I'm sure it was a great run, keep up the good work.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

In my harems hideout journal I hit 1.45 gpw with 4 plants in 7 gals of coco. 2 were cookies (426) 2 were Tahoe alien. (446)grams.

That particular light was in the corner and crammed in a room I rocked a while back but I feel if better spacing were given and overlap in a proper room better can be done. Room was sealed and gavita 600s.

I'm trying to duplicate that light in a current run in hopes to recreate that yield or better. I plan on switching over if it works out. If that's the case I will veg in 2 gals for 2 weeks in separate area then place into 7 gals to see the proper veg time and if it outweighs the style I do now which is beds with 3 weeks veg. Veg time has to be included into gpw.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Tent

chaos in the back right now. all kinda ods and ends floating back there tryin to get rid of extra stuff layin around. but getting back on track with the 18 per month. front row is sitting under a 400, back 600 to finish. little ones been in there a day or two.
choped a few

misc commin out. One in the tomatto cage was supposed to be a 2nd mother but she got pushed out, lack of room. sry im no photographer so dont hate me for it, did my best.
Oh man I love when I find old posts that make me LOL til my sides hurt..

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
And I thought I was cool getting a gram per watt. I finally start creeping over that and I'm Gonna switch from advanced to heavy16 In flower, makes me not want to

los0420

los0420

hahaha guy doesnt even know his strains and claims 1.5gpw??? Why is this post even still up? The pro's get 2.5-3lb a light, it's very apparent you are not a professional.

Haven't seen pics of 3 lbs per light ever unless they are using wet weight then I get 50 lbs from 4 lights lololol

Top Bottom