Finally Honest Guys True Genetics Guys Are The Real Deal

• Thread starter puregrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
puregrow

puregrow

I ran into two guys Matt and Tom they answered an add of ours come to find out these guys are doing AMAZING things back crossing genetics to get back to the pure genes remember the skunk back in the late 70s and early 80s I don't care how many times you kreo vac vacuum seal wipe down you're not hiding that true stunk smell just like you ran over the one in the middle of the road these guys have put genetics back to where they should be and are doing amazing things in the very near future so if you're tired of getting genetics that are not what they are supposed to be these guys have proved themselves to me several times sending me their genetics in coming out with some most amazingly high terpenes known to the genetic world I'll keep you guys updated my next post will have pictures and ways to get in touch with these guys so when you order White Widow you get White Widow no questions no gray areas no going through 3 months and being let down these guys are the real deal keep up the great work Matt and Tom you guys.(((( (ROCK)))))

Sneak peak (sour patch kush) there own bread a cross from the AMAZING Kimbo kush crossed with sour kush.....

Stay tuned!!!!!!

Finally honest guys true genetics guys are the real deal
Last edited by a moderator:
Matt8800

Matt8800

Thanks for the kind words, Puregrow.

Its interesting seeing others respond to the mention of Skunk. I wondered how many people would be interested in an old school skunk. We just started our Skunk project.

Cant wait to see this Sour Patch Kush grow report! The parents we used had potency and terpene overload :)

Love and respect

waayne

waayne

@puregrow
You need to contact Admin. here before you go posting links to seed websites

I have deleted the link.

If you have questions you can pm me..........

puregrow

puregrow

Def interested in getting my hands on some real skunks. I've got sours and g's but skunks are something that's missing. Respect for putting this info out there.

Thanks Tnelz
The true skunk has almost become extinct and these guys have turned me on to some far out killer genit
I ran into two guys Matt and Tom they answered an add of ours come to find out these guys are doing AMAZING things back crossing genetics to get back to the pure genes remember the skunk back in the late 70s and early 80s I don't care how many times you kreo vac vacuum seal wipe down you're not hiding that true stunk smell just like you ran over the one in the middle of the road these guys have put genetics back to where they should be and are doing amazing things in the very near future so if you're tired of getting genetics that are not what they are supposed to be these guys have proved themselves to me several times sending me their genetics in coming out with some most amazingly high terpenes known to the genetic world I'll keep you guys updated my next post will have pictures and ways to get in touch with these guys so when you order White Widow you get White Widow no questions no gray areas no going through 3 months and being let down these guys are the real deal keep up the great work Matt and Tom you guys.(((( (ROCK)))))

Sneak peak (sour patch kush) there own bread a cross from the AMAZING Kimbo kush crossed with sour kush.....

Stay tuned!!!!!!
Def interested in getting my hands on some real skunks. I've got sours and g's but skunks are something that's missing. Respect for putting this info out there.

puregrow

puregrow

Thanks Tnelz
The true skunk has almost become extinct and these guys have turned me on to some far out killer genetics back crossing to get that pure skunk I've spoken to so many people and just like you said the one thing missing is that old school skunk have a great day brother Iam going to document there Kimbo and sour patch cross "SOUR PATCH KUSH" GREAT NAME

Stay well tnelz

puregrow

puregrow

@puregrow
You need to contact Admin. here before you go posting links to seed websites

I have deleted the link.

If you have questions you can pm me..........

Sorry Wayne new to the site can you send me the info or what I need to do so I can respectfully post ads for websites that can truly help others out there thanks for your time Wayne again my sincere apologies if I have crossed the line anyway just meant to help out our fellow growers out there like myself spent thousands of dollor getting bad genetics thanks again for the heads up have a great week thanks Wayne

puregrow

puregrow

Thanks for the kind words, Puregrow.

Its interesting seeing others respond to the mention of Skunk. I wondered how many people would be interested in an old school skunk. We just started our Skunk project.

Cant wait to see this Sour Patch Kush grow report! The parents we used had potency and terpene overload :)

Love and respect
Hey Matt I kind of knew what the outcome would be when you mention the old time SKUNK almost extinct :( But thanks to guys like you and Tom back crossing to get the purest forms of GREAT strains... I'm totally jacked up seeing your genetics with a side by side comparison Grow report you can see the health and vigor of great genes right from the start and germination has been the fastest I have ever scene seeds pop.
Stay well my friend and Thank You That just doest seem to cover it and I'm honored to do the sour patch grow report and I know a lot of people's interest have already been sparked by the old girl ((((SKUNK))))

puregrow

puregrow

Non sweet SKUNKS!!! Let's see them!
hey smokey Thanks for the post man will keep you informed I have to you do somepaperwork with the seeds farmer so we can post contact information you want to make sure we do everything correctly but thanks again will keep you up to date take care brother

puregrow

puregrow

I'm always interested. In skunks :)
Hey Ned I no its totally become I hate to say it extinct man I remember driving from New York to Florida I had a little tiny maybe quarter size flower in my pocket and it stunk up my whole van those were the days right brother out of all the stuff that's out there today that smell and taste great like tnelz said that's missing from our collection like a fine wine missing from the wine cellar well these boys are on the right track what they have done so far is nothing short of amazing and now resurrecting one of the most famous strains ever I'm totally psyched thanks for the post bro stay well

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Sorry Wayne new to the site can you send me the info or what I need to do so I can respectfully post ads for websites that can truly help others out there thanks for your time Wayne again my sincere apologies if I have crossed the line anyway just meant to help out our fellow growers out there like myself spent thousands of dollor getting bad genetics thanks again for the heads up have a great week thanks Wayne
if you want to pay for advertizing then thats all you got to do, contact admin and pay for you ad space

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

@puregrow , thanks man, yeah you got my interest that's for sure. You guys need to vend here...any mention of real skunks and you get some serious attention . Keep me updated fellas !

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Looked at the website,who paid almost 20k for a starfighter cut?

Calixylon

Calixylon

Sucks people hoard shit, like obviously if someone you know asks you for a cut, and you both provide cannabis for the same consumers then yea, im hoarding that cut and if you wanna smoke some you can talk to me, but if you deal with a completly different market, why not pass the cut.

Nowadays you can actually find good breeders and buy seeds that will throw phenos that actually look like the picture, not like the high times seedbanks that have a picture of their mother pheno, of which they popped over 1000 seeds to find, and which you will never fucking find in one pack unless your a lucky SOB. So having an elite is nice, but with the genetic diversity id rather be popping seeds each run, i just like different types, and at the end of the day whether a strain has 5%thc of 30% thc im gonna get high

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hey Ned I no its totally become I hate to say it extinct man I remember driving from New York to Florida I had a little tiny maybe quarter size flower in my pocket and it stunk up my whole van those were the days right brother out of all the stuff that's out there today that smell and taste great like tnelz said that's missing from our collection like a fine wine missing from the wine cellar well these boys are on the right track what they have done so far is nothing short of amazing and now resurrecting one of the most famous strains ever I'm totally psyched thanks for the post bro stay well

Yep what u said :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom