Finally I get to Oriental Express

• Thread starter Witchking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Good luck WK. Can't wait to see these girls filling out. Thanks for sharing the grow with us. Let me know if you have any issues, but I'm guessing your going to be in for a great surprise in about 75 days.
Take care,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

For those who want to see some bubble from the OE. Here's some I just got done making today. Had a paper bag of OE buds I forgot about. Not much, but ran them all through my little washer machine then through the bags. Got some 72 and 25 here. I will say this. The 25 feels like kids silly puddy and is a blondish. Will test some tonight after work.

Was going to shape out a little cobra, but might have to mix the 72 in. To have enough. I think I'll pass on mixing them together.
Enjoy,
BG
OE_Bubble.JPG

Z

zoeronerer

poop coil !!!!!!!!!! man are u gonna light the end of that thing and burn it like incense thats how we party bradda .....

oe bubble that shit is strong daddy o

Billygoat

Billygoat

The coil poop as Z put it was very nice and smooth. Never had anything in my stash, so putty like. I've had stuff like this from others, but never out of my bags. I'm one happy smoker right now. ;)
Take care,
BG

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Nice hash pic! I love that blond stable kind of hash! I can never decide which micron bag I like the best, they are all so good :) Recently found cooking with the second run hash is a very effective method ;) Too bad you never got that cobra head carved out lol.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Ya, I have a problem deciding also, but it's all good. I've never really cooked with it, but might try some next year. I've got some stuff I want to try and will look more into cooking later. As for the Cobra. I'm going to see about doing a nice size one with the resign from the Vietnam Black seed harvest. I'm hoping there will be enough resign from those. Will see, thanks for the kind words.
Take care,
BG

PS, any updates on the OE?

Witchking

Witchking

Yeah. The O.E is doing fine. she's only a couple weeks into flower so nothing really to show yet. I am happy my cut of her I took rooted too.:) She is beginning to stretch, slowly though High hopes for her. Clone of her was put into coco today.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Best of luck WK. I'm sure you will be happy with them. Watch out for that e-32 pheno. She will vine all over the place, but she smells so good.
Take care,
BG

Witchking

Witchking

The pheno I chose is tall , it grew two main shoots which became like two main stalks off the same plant, kinda like the haze does. Really a beautiful plant.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey Billygoat. What kind of a feeder is O.E.?

Sorry WK,

been working long and many days without a day off. Just got some time off and time to catch up. The OE is a normal feeder. She can take high levels of feeding, but just plan on a normal feeding. It's allot easier figuring the girl this way. You can ramp her up and she will tell you to back off. You will notice the color getting darker and slight tip burn.

You know the drill. Let me know how she works out for you. Take care and thanks for the support. Let me know if you need anything.
Later,
BG

Witchking

Witchking

THanks BG! O.E. is a pretty plant with a great sativa structure. Very much looking forward to smoking her.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Sounds good. Glad you like the structure. Let us know how they turn out for you.
Take care,
BG

Witchking

Witchking

I will get a pic up of this girl, but she is looking awesome. man 75 days is gonna seem like a long time to wait.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Glad to hear your girl is doing well WK. They are worth it. Trust me on it. Before you know it. They will be drying and curing. You will be very happy with your smoke. I can't wait to see some pictures also.
Take care,
BG

A

andy107

Def gonna have to pick some of these up, plants look great WK!

Witchking

Witchking

some photos 4 U( sorry not the best photos)

Smell so far is a more acrid version of Trainwreck. Getting frosty. I'm excited to try this stuff.

IMG 1731
IMG 1730
IMG 1733
Top Bottom