Finally I get to Oriental Express

• Thread starter Witchking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

You can definitely see the trainwreck in those pretty plants. I can't wait to pack my pack. I want to use some male OE pollen on my e-32 cut and see what the offspring will do. Have you ever tried that Billy Goat? If so, what were the progeny like?

Yes, that's what my Arcata Wreck cross seeds are. I used a E-32 leaning pheno and back crossed it to my e-32 mother. Up next is the 2BX. I think these should be very close to the clone, but will see once we run those seeds. I'm thinking from what I've already seen and heard. They are very close now.

That's what I like with my OE. It's helped keep the pheno's close to the e-32. Others have used afghani and other indica's to do their crosses to make seeds of a e-32 type plant. I think going to the indica side of the spectrum is a mistake. I think most are worried about flower time. Not knocking anyone and their work, but I think using a sativa is better. Using the Thai was a plus.
Take care,
BG

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Wow,nice grow bro,was lookin for pics of the OE and got some but if you could put some finished pics up or anyone that has any please do, thanks...n8tive:)

P

primeform

This reminds me of when I first came to norcal and trainwreck was crossed with EVERYTHING. Alot like OG Kush today. I remember the big cross going around was always Afwreck > Afgooey x trainwreck. I always thought it was a stupid cross tho. This thai cross makes alot more sense to me and wouldnt mind tryin her out sometime!

+rep anytime someone brings back some old school.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Mummmmm..

BillyGoat, Yes! Using the Thai was a plus. Mummmmm..Thai Weed! Yes, a plus..for sure! Yummmmy! Thank you for making them! monkey5

Billygoat

Billygoat

Evening everyone,

just thought I would say a few words. Yes, using the Thai was key and a good choice. Allot of growers and breeder's go for something fast. There's nothing wrong with that, but I think bring something like Thai's into the picture helps in many ways.

Your taking a line that is know to be some killer smoke. Yes, your adding to flower time and the hybrids might be longer to the parent plant crossed to, but your adding some nice genes. If you read some of the old articles on the asian strains or talk to old Vietnam Vet's. You will hear some wild stories about super strong smoke.

I personally got tired of all the Kush craze early on. I tracked down every Thai gene I could get my hands on and went to the other end of the spectrum. I think I made the right choice. Now for the bad. Yes, Thai's are fussy and a pain to work with. That's why allot of people won't even grow them. Also, the flower time is super long. Also, let's not forget the Hermi's.

If one takes the time and weeds out the weak trails. You are in for some outstanding smoke and genes. I know if my health holds up and get's better. I have so many Thai genes in their pure form to make many grower's go crazy with pure form seeds and nice new hybrids.

Thai's and hybrids are the way to go. I don't hate kush, but how many of these so call kush cuts are really a Kush! The Kush craze will end and I will have all my Thia's lined up and ready to fill the void.
Take care,
BG

E

euforia

Check this out,BG

Hi my friend,these OE F2 stand in my fridge for a while,but not anymore :)
excellent germ.
Please help me to find a keeper,Billy
I'll keep you updated ;)
03052011029.jpg

keep up the good work

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hi my friend,these OE F2 stand in my fridge for a while,but not anymore :)
excellent germ.
Please help me to find a keeper,Billy
I'll keep you updated ;)
03052011029.jpg

keep up the good work

Morning,

nice bunch you got there. Glad to hear your germ rate was good. The OE's tend to do well. For some reason, they keep well. As for your picking the right pheno's. That's all up to you, but I'll help you out. First, you already know your going to loose around half to males, so that some of the work.

Next, your going to have to think about. Whether or not, you want something closer to the e-32 cut, Thai male, or a hybrid between the bunch. These tend to grow to about 3-4 feet, so flip them small to control them. Also, they can get viney on you. That's from the e-32. If you got one that is growing fast then you can control. Say hello to the Thai side. lol.

Your looking for something in between. Start by sexing them and then you can start looking at them and seeing. If you got the space. Run all the females and sample the end smoke, because even the ones you might want to cut. Can be the one with the best smoke.

I'll help you the best I can. I don't know if you might want to start your own thread. Since I'm really posting allot in Witchking thread. Sorry.
Take care,
BG

E

euforia

Thanks BG,
I'll start my own thread to talk about it.
Sorry, Witchking if I mess some things here.

all the best

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks BG,
I'll start my own thread to talk about it.
Sorry, Witchking if I mess some things here.

all the best

Sounds good and good luck with those. Can't wait to see what you get. Get ready for some nice smoke. Should be on the active and upper side.
Take care,
BG

soserthc1

soserthc1

no king its just my graffiti name zoer oner scf crewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

but maybe it is a band i will check ...

yeah bg says the humby express is the bomb its next on my list for an indoor as well ...

have a great day nice phenos for sure u got there ...

graffiti name huh - i was famous for that shit back in the 80's and at 42 am still better than most lol soser thc 1 which stood for "The high crowd" pretty cool considering thc is the chemical that gets you high also started I2I in to it or PIA parters in action DTD destine to destroy ICP inner city printers - most wont understand but graffiti is an addiction to this day. I still do it on paper and can still read the walls and stop to check out people's work and most think of it as distruction but if you were a serious writer there was rules and codes , like do not disrespect someone's home - graffiti is an art form like the cultivating of cannabis and has rules also - just my 2 :banana1sv6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom