Finally......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motarebel

Motarebel

Time to uncover what's going on,so here ya have it. I'll be making seeds for Motarebel Genetics, the Blazing Pistileros and Woodhorse seeds. Motarebel Genetics will now be available worldwide as well as the Blazing Pistileros work. Stock is just rolling in for both labels and some will be coming here as well as elsewhere.Out of respect for Logic please don't ask me where in this open forum.

Members of the Blazing Pistileros are Black Bart,Krip Keeper,Jeffman and myself. What stock these guys send where is up to them but i'll be sending stock on a regular basis.

B

BreederBrad2

very cool, cant wait to see what you bros accomplish :)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice one man. Looking forward to your new and old releases.

B

budmonger

Good to see ya back in action there Brotha Mota,be well.Peace and stay safe...budmonger

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
good news all around, glad its working out.

C

cannabill

Excellent Sir Mota Blazing Pistileros - genetics with firepower! Can't wait to see the caliber of your work ~ Bill

T

tngreen

Good stuff Mota, can't wait to see what's ahead! My tent needs to be full of Mota genes.

Motarebel

Motarebel

oh Bartster ye hath been holdink out on us..bro

Bart has been mega busy and i think he might of been waiting for me to make it formal. I decided to let Bart make the BlueMax since it's his baby,it's some head rippin sativa.

N

Nada

I have tried some of yours, krips, and jeffmans work... and cannot wait to try some more :D

BlackBart

BlackBart

Here is a taste of what I am working on at the moment . Ace's purple Paki Chitral and Spice of Life Blue Satellite 2.2 x OG I used a stud from the BS 2.2 x OG line . He was one of the most vigorous males I have ever grown to date . Extremly stinky and had twice the flowers then my other male choices . Here are a few pics of the purple Paki Chitral Mother plants .

Purple Paki  1
Purple Paki  2
Purple Paki  R
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Blazing Pistileros... it took me a full beat, but now that I get it I must say, very clever.

Nice work.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

hey bart thats sounds like a good mix there. I was wondering if the purple paki ur workin with will produce purple hash like some of the rest of the pther purple paki?

FLB

FLB

Can't wait to see what else is cookin. Just picked up some of your doulble koosh's in a bin. Thanks Mota!

T

ThreeFingers

hello ,
Glad to see you'r doing good mota.Been a long time since i last talked to ya. I have some grapemayhem and g13xbw left if you need them.Try to stay in ntouch Later T.F

M

MASSES 420KING

oh yeah im stoked for the woodhorse release mota keep up the excellent work brotha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom