• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's simply amaizing the generousity that peeps like Teddy have,it's enough to choke a person up.
It's called "verklempt", like how you feel when a baby's been born, or at a wedding of two people you really care about. Verklempt.

Teddy is deserving of this recognition, and another gentleman who really deserves some recognition (I think you may know him), Loran. Honestly, I could talk up a few people.

:damnhippie:

Witchking

Witchking

I guess I shouldn't kiss & tell , but some of us old timers have the Chocolate Trip cut too. Dutch Flowers only sold one pack that I know of & Katsu paid big dollars for it. I dropped out of the bidding war at $800 & I think he paid $1200 for it. Then he shared it with lots of folks. What a great guy. Mota has always been a great guy & deserves a shot at working with these girls.

Testify brother.

C

cr1ppler

Got some Blazing Pistileros gear from from their shop and they threw in killa queen x blacktooth freebies.

Thanks to Jeffman and the rest of the crew!

I

InvisibleM

Mikado is from the Federation seed co., Breeder Steve worked for the Federation and said it was his original Sweet Tooth. It has very dense buds that smell of strawberries,very strong stone too. Done in 56 days of 12/12 and will turn purple if temps are right.

The CGB is an old Colarado strain held by a biker,my bro made the cross so i've never acually seen the CGB.

How about a strain guide some day Mota? With pictures, doesn't matter who the grower is.....

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Mota looking forward to all the awesome gear comming. I am getting ready to pop some Sweet Hash Sativa seeds from your gear and am wondering what info you might pass along with them. Also are the African Swazi Safari mix from the Swaziland highlands and are they a true landrace?

S

santasmoke

Yeah , Scamasmoke got me for a few hundred $ with the promise of more Choco D seeds before he fell off the planet . No biggie. I picked up the original Choco D seeds for $35-40 at cbay if I remember correctly. Near the end his crackhead side really was showing through. Choco D is still a crowd favorite in these parts. Who better than Mota to work with this line?

Never heard of you before teddy kgb and your crackhead comments are completely out of line as i have never used crack and there are a few people i owe some seeds too, you are not one of them unless you are using a different name.Mota, feel free to replicate the choco d line even if you have the incorrect father as plan b seems to be already milking the name and they are not even close genetically. If anybody cares, the real chocolate diesel genetics were auctioned to a c-bay buyer in tacoma washington 5 years ago during my pay off the medical bills auction after i shattered my ankle

sincerely
santasmoke

maphiahl

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Santa , Mota's help desk isn't the place to take up the subject & out of respect to Mota , I won't do it here. My identity has never been hidden. When I registered here someone had already tried to register Knucklehead , so I became John Malkovich.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Hope brother Mota is feeling better . Chime in bro ... when you can ....you got my E-mail addy

Motarebel

Motarebel

Good to see ya Santasmoke,hang your hat on the fact that Choco d is a winner.

Thank you guys for not starting a drama war!

Good to see ya BB!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey mota.

Just wanted to come in and say that those replacement Heris you sent me have turned out 5 lovely females and a stonking male that will get flowered in the next weeks, and I have 4 Rom Heris germ so I will be starting a thread for them soon.

Cheers buddy

Dr_DropDrawers

Dr_DropDrawers

Mota looking forward to all you got coming. You have always been good beans and plants Thanks bro.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Old news here so i unstickied this for new important info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom