Finally...

• Thread starter high420days
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
high420days

high420days

Supporter
Been lurking for a bit, as I haven't been too keen on forums the last several years...so much drama, conflicting opinions, etc. etc.

Happy that I finally found myself a home with some familiar faces.

Glad to see everyone has been doing well...I've been cranking it out here on the BEast Coast.

Maybe I'll start a diary for my new room...we shall see....

high420days

high420days

Supporter
Thanks Seamaiden...good to see a familiar face! Anyone heard from Hellboy? LMFAO

urbanfog

urbanfog

Been lurking for a bit, as I haven't been too keen on forums the last several years...so much drama, conflicting opinions, etc. etc.

Thats what I found a few years ago....flame fest, which is why I never left here. Good folks with helpful feedback. And when a fuck fest does start the mods are quick on that stuff :D

Welcome, sounds like you may have a lot to offer

UF

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks Seamaiden...good to see a familiar face! Anyone heard from Hellboy? LMFAO

He passed away a few years ago. Seriously. It was a terrible, painful, unnecessary death of a veteran who wasn't being cared for well by the VA.

Hellboy, the bunnies are still running around for you!

high420days

high420days

Supporter
urbanfog, thanks for the welcome man! Love the fact that this site seems like there are some people who really know their shit. I've been at this for quite a number of years now and lucked out bigtime about 6 months ago securing a full-time gig at the first dispensary to open up out here. It's been quite the interesting experience getting to know patients and their conditions, as well as taking some mental anecdotal notes on how different strains/cannabinoids/terpenes are affecting patients. Looking forward to the future for sure!

high420days

high420days

Supporter
He passed away a few years ago. Seriously. It was a terrible, painful, unnecessary death of a veteran who wasn't being cared for well by the VA.

Hellboy, the bunnies are still running around for you!

Wow, get the flip out of here! So sorry to hear about that...I've seen BLD poking around still and that makes me pretty happy! Where's Sativa hiding out?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow, get the flip out of here! So sorry to hear about that...I've seen BLD poking around still and that makes me pretty happy! Where's Sativa hiding out?

Yeah, how he went was pretty bad, because he knew he was sick and they wouldn't take him seriously. I can't say where the other cats are, ATM, maybe they'll poke their heads out.

:)

high420days

high420days

Supporter
Yea that's super shitty...he was always a good guy...opinionated, but a great dude.

Hoping to run into some more familiar faces. Kinda weak I had to change my handle because of the 12 character limit but cest la vie as they say in French!

Latest posts

Top Bottom