Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so much for the weather cooling down.....92 and 82% humidity today ....still at least a month left i reckon
worse here,august is always the worst month,,but this shit started in june this year,so more likely it not gonna let up till about mid dec,,i kept my ass inside today,,went out picked a canaloupe and a watermelon and thats it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thot yall have low humidity usually?
that was in the city at other place,,in the hills now and that stanky city shit dont burn off till about noon ,still stays a haze with humidity during day,,here at this place i might even get to see snow this year,,that would be ice texas style,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

my smallest plant aint quite ready yet,,but these other 2 are,,hell cant pinch no more,damn stem would make great arrows,,thinking pliers lmao,,but all that space between knode ,i was thinking half way up and take side by side cuts

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

as long as u have a nice stem go man ... ive taken cuts from top to bottom , but the middle is where its at , unless u use the main .....will help u out with branching dig?
ya thats what i was thinking,,shit both these plants have 6 to 8in spacing between knodes,,perfect for cuts,,cuts be about 5in long with second set leaves forming,,i thought they would be ideal,,,wish my small one was ready,,wanted to do all them at once,,but it be alright,,these bitchs gonna get trained to bushes,lmao

Srenots

Srenots

ya thats what i was thinking,,shit both these plants have 6 to 8in spacing between knodes,,perfect for cuts,,cuts be about 5in long with second set leaves forming,,i thought they would be ideal,,,wish my small one was ready,,wanted to do all them at once,,but it be alright,,these bitchs gonna get trained to bushes,lmao
so now u takin cuts? thot u were just gonna flip.....see.... ur old ass is back in it again ... hell ya haha

Top Bottom