Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

yeah unless it rains.. a bit higher than normal but yeah dry and hot usually.
i fucked up man its cold and dry out side.. my mind is all messed up today.. whats a girl to do. laughs.

bowls up.. i slept all day and yet i have zero energy to get up and take clones.. thankfully i do not need to water or feed today. as my ankle is sore because i went for a walk dismorning.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Steel tool cab lol lined with the shit for water heaters. Yanked shelves out. Left 2, drilled holes for lights an big holes for exhaust, in winter the heat from the 24 hr lights heats my flower tent in unheated gsrage. Tried an true. I grow to get the women. Fuk bitches gimmie a fat slut that cooks an does the dishes. Ha ha ha lmao, j/k j/k nah its not leak proof or nothing, but I can lock it an I didn't have money for a tent at the time. So I used a tarp hung in the corner. Fuk oldy u remember. This the cab I stuck the mh light in a fried all my shit.... Remember?? An u were like....u know plants can take a lot. Man I cooked em crispier then sernots undies... Lmao. Lesson learned......
hhahaha ya i remember,,thought that was the little room you built though,,i like it,,i was just talking about a double tier other day to the gus and look at this done and works great,,if you get them light leaks fixed try to flower see how that goes,,that what i planned and wanted to do,,i dont have all that freedom to grow here,and could put some single colas to work with that

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

hhahaha ya i remember,,thought that was the little room you built though,,i like it,,i was just talking about a double tier other day to the gus and look at this done and works great,,if you get them light leaks fixed try to flower see how that goes,,that what i planned and wanted to do,,i dont have all that freedom to grow here,and could put some single colas to work with that
Six - three gallon pots fit nice, or a tote an plant a few.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i hear ya , if i was 79 , id be whinin' too
thats how it is ,you already know it and showed me how,,i couldnt scare um with chompers like you,,gt use a stick to set um straight,,you spit them teeth out your head at um and they so damn scared they put al the chrome on in one night and you harvest next day,haah,,i remember when i was real small,cant even remember how old,,but my great grandpa said come here pete,,i went over to him ,said want to see some magic,,ya ya paw paw,,spit them damn teeth out and swore id seen a snake skairt the shit out me,lamo

Top Bottom