Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oh man....can u dig it?
yep,i got a 2x4x6 tent and im thinking start with ten till i get it down and then do more once i get pressure figured out in that tent,,just a exhaust fan sucks in the sides,im gonna do a 400 cfm on the floor to move the shit out that air,,my boy gt can do it ,i can too without ac,,its been a while since i used a filter though,,thinking cool tube 400 watt hid in top of tent,vent hose to reverse side of filter and blowing heat and smell into filter to exhaust,,havent tried will see,got to build 2 boxs to muffle the fan noise first,,figure i got 10 days at the least to get er done,,dig

tifosi

tifosi

yep,i got a 2x4x6 tent and im thinking start with ten till i get it down and then do more once i get pressure figured out in that tent,,just a exhaust fan sucks in the sides,im gonna do a 400 cfm on the floor to move the shit out that air,,my boy gt can do it ,i can too without ac,,its been a while since i used a filter though,,thinking cool tube 400 watt hid in top of tent,vent hose to reverse side of filter and blowing heat and smell into filter to exhaust,,havent tried will see,got to build 2 boxs to muffle the fan noise first,,figure i got 10 days at the least to get er done,,dig
I have one of those trays for a 2 by 4 it will hold 2 rows of 4 two gallon pots. You can always put wood or bamboo between corner poles to keep it from sucking in.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have one of those trays for a 2 by 4 it will hold 2 rows of 4 two gallon pots. You can always put wood or bamboo between corner poles to keep it from sucking in.
im gonna run without ac,,why im doing the 400cfm fan and filter combo,,force air,,hell think about it outside we dont have ac,with lot of wind them plants grow in triple digit weather,,i also got to wire a 20 amp breaker in the box,,so be couple weeks for i get it up and running if you dig what im saying,,i aint never had any luck flowering in a tent,but gonna get r done one way or other,hahahah this utility room stays about 10 to 15 degrees cooler than outside too,so a big plus

tifosi

tifosi

im gonna run without ac,,why im doing the 400cfm fan and filter combo,,force air,,hell think about it outside we dont have ac,with lot of wind them plants grow in triple digit weather,,i also got to wire a 20 amp breaker in the box,,so be couple weeks for i get it up and running if you dig what im saying,,i aint never had any luck flowering in a tent,but gonna get r done one way or other,hahahah this utility room stays about 10 to 15 degrees cooler than outside too,so a big plus
The weather is cooling off a bit when you start to flower it will be less of an issue.You have plenty of time until next summer's heat wave

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The weather is cooling off a bit when you start to flower it will be less of an issue.You have plenty of time until next summer's heat wave
shit,,it dont get out of triples till about end sep,and dont get out of 90 till end of dec here,,then we get a few cold fronts that last a day,till end of feb,,then be hot ,and almost a garuntee to get the last frezze easter,lmao,,crazy weather here,,just wait a hour it change,lmao

Top Bottom