Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

just got first shot of sunshine this morning,,and they taken it really good,,set them out yesterday about 4 and it was 100 here,,they didnt budget,,no hardening or nothing,,was gonna kill um decided why not give a chance,,if they gonna die,,let mother nature do it,,so took 4 more cuts and this morning they just as perky as all get out there,leaves praying to the sky,,that small one there,,couldnt get any cuts,,would have had to take the top for one,,single leaf all the way up,,think that one is gold blaze,,she said she got one from a twist top container,,only 2 in there like that are gold blaze and brass monkey ,so it one of them

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

keep the deer away and good to go couple months
the magic sentence,,keep away,lmao,,they got them nose sniffing,but have quite a obsticle to get around and threw,hahah aint saying buy any means they cant,,but they lazy as hell so ,we see,my 8 point was checking me out watering this morning,we had a long talk,,he just shook his head wanting some corn,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so how much direct sun per day will they get right there?
direct sun if i take off canopy be about 9 hrs,,i want them to finish and good with whatever i get,,sog more important,,i relly didnt think they would live past last night but fooled me,,with the netting up they all get about half the sun light coming threw it,,low key is main objective here,lmao,a couple joints do me okay hahahah

Srenots

Srenots

direct sun if i take off canopy be about 9 hrs,,i want them to finish and good with whatever i get,,sog more important,,i relly didnt think they would live past last night but fooled me,,with the netting up they all get about half the sun light coming threw it,,low key is main objective here,lmao,a couple joints do me okay hahahah
all good they will rock bro

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

all good they will rock bro
ya by no means will they do what they could do full sun,but i take what i can get,,got 8 clones going right now waiting on roots,,so no hurry im let them bitchs hit bottom of coffe can and by then,i will have the tent setup in the utility room ready to rock,,man i tell ya,in the house no smell to them girls i got outside,,but when they got out in that heat and sun,,woooo we they smell good,lmao

Srenots

Srenots

ya by no means will they do what they could do full sun,but i take what i can get,,got 8 clones going right now waiting on roots,,so no hurry im let them bitchs hit bottom of coffe can and by then,i will have the tent setup in the utility room ready to rock,,man i tell ya,in the house no smell to them girls i got outside,,but when they got out in that heat and sun,,woooo we they smell good,lmao
nice

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

every thing works out okay,i be filling that bitch up next round,,kinda confused on this number 2 pot though,,im thinking 2 gal ,but them pots i got have,1.5 ,2 ,2.5 and 5,5 on bottom of them,but there all same size,,shit dont know,,but the ones you buy well established flower and such in at the home depot what they going in,,i figure there about a gal ,i could get about 20 of them things in this little tent,,from seed though,aint much on clones

Top Bottom