Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Pie an Magoo, final flush. Cyco nutes thru flower at manufacturing specifications, cept I used water instead of kleanse for flush. Avg 1650 ppm, pH of 5.9, an ec value of 1.9. Any more brain busters Betsy. Don't wanna offend any growers looking at this thread like its a meme show, I mean wtf grow up houser, jeez
thats some fine looking herb,,great work,,since you mentioned it,i used that klense years ago and didnt see any difrence have you,,i still have 1/2 bottle of the shit,,more than likely bad,just too lazy to empty it,,het yall just got to get use to my under educated ass and spelling buy the way,,and i double comma cause i aint no good seperating sentences either,,so deal with it dammit,,im a damn redneck you know,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya that cat got a apoligie in my damn inbox,dont even care to read it,dont know how to get ride of the damn red ass 1 for messages,lmao see redneck with high tech lap top and a old timer big button phone i dont even know how to find my own number on when parts house ask me my number,,lmao mama has a list of contacts made in it,i go to the name and push button,,hell with technoligy,,but hey at least my vhs also has a dvd player on it,,dont know how to use that bitch either,but the baby does,that girl go up and turn it on put her own cd's and vhs tapes in,lmao snap shit sorry folk not drug related ,i got to quit getting personal here

jipp

jipp

thats some fine looking herb,,great work,,since you mentioned it,i used that klense years ago and didnt see any difrence have you,,i still have 1/2 bottle of the shit,,more than likely bad,just too lazy to empty it,,het yall just got to get use to my under educated ass and spelling buy the way,,and i double comma cause i aint no good seperating sentences either,,so deal with it dammit,,im a damn redneck you know,lmao
heh, when i see bad grammar, etc now.. i assume its someone hiding there education.. laughs, my mind went all CSI and shit.
hope you are doing well.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Here's some more knowledge for u noggin' water has touched my hoophouse plants 4 times since April. Its a fine balance of soil/peat an well maintained soil. All this nute shit is for fun an fine tuning for a level I'm not trying to get at. Salt salt salt. Can't ever see using a non organic program for outdoor. Jus not in the cards for muah. Roots dry nutes, an water. Hard to follow a program when u can't water on a reg basis. I'd love uniformity, but haven't ever seen nature do that. Roll with it, adapt, an compromise. Seems to be working....an for any newcomer, only a couple plants have names, the rest is just x's.

IMG 20170910 122732
IMG 20170910 122738
IMG 20170910 122813
IMG 20170910 122831
IMG 20170910 122901
Srenots

Srenots

Here's some more knowledge for u noggin' water has touched my hoophouse plants 4 times since April. Its a fine balance of soil/peat an well maintained soil. All this nute shit is for fun an fine tuning for a level I'm not trying to get at. Salt salt salt. Can't ever see using a non organic program for outdoor. Jus not in the cards for muah. Roots dry nutes, an water. Hard to follow a program when u can't water on a reg basis. I'd love uniformity, but haven't ever seen nature do that. Roll with it, adapt, an compromise. Seems to be working....an for any newcomer, only a couple plants have names, the rest is just x's.
gonna be sum fine meds cum outta that house ....hell ya

G gnome

G gnome

ya that cat got a apoligie in my damn inbox,dont even care to read it,dont know how to get ride of the damn red ass 1 for messages,lmao see redneck with high tech lap top and a old timer big button phone i dont even know how to find my own number on when parts house ask me my number,,lmao mama has a list of contacts made in it,i go to the name and push button,,hell with technoligy,,but hey at least my vhs also has a dvd player on it,,dont know how to use that bitch either,but the baby does,that girl go up and turn it on put her own cd's and vhs tapes in,lmao snap shit sorry folk not drug related ,i got to quit getting personal here
Thats the longest sentence ive ever seen!

Srenots

Srenots

Pie an Magoo, final flush. Cyco nutes thru flower at manufacturing specifications, cept I used water instead of kleanse for flush. Avg 1650 ppm, pH of 5.9, an ec value of 1.9. Any more brain busters Betsy. Don't wanna offend any growers looking at this thread like its a meme show, I mean wtf grow up houser, jeez
cant stop lookin at this return...very nice fuckin work bro

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

heh, when i see bad grammar, etc now.. i assume its someone hiding there education.. laughs, my mind went all CSI and shit.
hope you are doing well.
ya just finished hanging the tressil wire down that 36 ft long bed and damn if it didnt wipe me out,lmao i never claimed to be smart ,but the old boy still got lots of street smart,big difrence,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

had to put garter belts on them bitchs,,hahah i like this house better than last years,,and now you meet reno,you know why all the x's right,,boy aint never sober,only way to keep up,so he go by calender dates,lmao

Top Bottom