Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

clones gonna rock, all good
2 for sure are and is,but the other 6 are slam pissing me off,,have i ever said i hate clones,lol,no shit i dont get it with some folks thinking,as long as it been trying to get these damn things banging,,seeds would already be ready for transplant,,i just dont get it,,i hate clones lmao

Srenots

Srenots

2 for sure are and is,but the other 6 are slam pissing me off,,have i ever said i hate clones,lol,no shit i dont get it with some folks thinking,as long as it been trying to get these damn things banging,,seeds would already be ready for transplant,,i just dont get it,,i hate clones lmao
ah...i like em...lol

Srenots

Srenots

Hyper Cherry Pie ... reap what u sow

HyperCherryPie91017

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya im sitting here reading on how to make nematodes listening to this crazy music chris turned me on to,,love it great for reading,,adhd you got to split the mind to be able to read and understand shit,,this is great for that,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ur Cowboys gonna beat the Giants....up by 3....Pitt won...Detroit won... rock n roll
im boycotting the whole league till they can get control of these over paid assholes disrespecting the flag ,i get pissed the same as the adverage joe about some gov policy but i served as did several of my kin folk,i believe in that silly flag,hell with football,,shit i watch for entertainment not there views on the goverment,,they get paid so much why do they even care if you dig,,entertain,run for office if they are set that strong on shit,,dont disrespect something my folks died for

Top Bottom