• Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Blue Magoo session

Bluemagoovape101717

jipp

jipp

it works great for concentrate as well
what do you use for your flower vaping needs? i need to get a bigger glass globe blown for it, larger than the defaults im using now err i mean breaking..
this is my rig, along with the cheap batterys. as you can tell, iv used it a little. they did not lie, it is copper under that chrome ( probably need to get a back up battery for it, still using the one it came with ). laughs. its my life saver!
not much going on here.

vape up homie!

IMG 7959
jipp

jipp

battery seems to be holdin up as well.....works great for the $

ill have to get one to try the pfx with.

i like what i have now for wax/shatter, etc.

if i was my old me, i would be learning to blow glass, and also id machine new set up for these 3 coil bowls. put one of them in a 510 adapter, larger glass bowl.. one that i will have a harder time breaking.

i paid like 18.00 for this refurbish steam version 2 mod, and then im just using the cheap metal coil adapters, whatever that piece is called, that im not sure.

cheers.

jipp

jipp

the reason i keep breaking glasses mostly besides knocking it over, or i forget its in my hand.. it has a nice hefty weight to it. iv always like to have something in my hand, even as a kid. just for my fingers to fiddle with. so, yeah. it just feels good as a vaporizer. just need a larger globe.

Srenots

Srenots

ill have to get one to try the pfx with.

i like what i have now for wax/shatter, etc.

if i was my old me, i would be learning to blow glass, and also id machine new set up for these 3 coil bowls. put one of them in a 510 adapter, larger glass bowl.. one that i will have a harder time breaking.

i paid like 18.00 for this refurbish steam version 2 mod, and then im just using the cheap metal coil adapters, whatever that piece is called, that im not sure.

cheers.
cool , seems like u have sum glass break now and again... all good keep tokin , looks like u got sum nice budz comin ....nice work over thar

jipp

jipp

cool , seems like u have sum glass break now and again... all good keep tokin , looks like u got sum nice budz comin ....nice work over thar

we will find out soon enough. the kush is on day 3 of hanging. i can still bend the stem pass 40 with out it snapping so another day and ill check it. i kno wim gonna fuck up cure again.. but i do not care, its getting turned into oil anyhow.

Srenots

Srenots

we will find out soon enough. the kush is on day 3 of hanging. i can still bend the stem pass 40 with out it snapping so another day and ill check it. i kno wim gonna fuck up cure again.. but i do not care, its getting turned into oil anyhow.

na all good...u aint newb no more hehe...u got this go man go . ... that Budswel is good sht as well dig?

Srenots

Srenots

the reason i keep breaking glasses mostly besides knocking it over, or i forget its in my hand.. it has a nice hefty weight to it. iv always like to have something in my hand, even as a kid. just for my fingers to fiddle with. so, yeah. it just feels good as a vaporizer. just need a larger globe.
sht i knocked the Steel Panther over couple weeks ago on key board .....sht happens man....just gotta go with it .....wont be the last time lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sht i knocked the Steel Panther over couple weeks ago on key board .....sht happens man....just gotta go with it .....wont be the last time lol
you should buy same bowl i got,wal mart sells them in 12 or 24 pack,dr.thunder you drop the bitch ,step on the bitch and throw the bitch and still put a bud on it and toke,recycling my friends recycling,lmao,if i could post damn pictures i would show you old reliable,lol,my youngest son says dad,that paint on the can will hurt you,,i just laugh and dont tell him at his age i sniffed the paint and many others,lol

Srenots

Srenots

you should buy same bowl i got,wal mart sells them in 12 or 24 pack,dr.thunder you drop the bitch ,step on the bitch and throw the bitch and still put a bud on it and toke,recycling my friends recycling,lmao,if i could post damn pictures i would show you old reliable,lol,my youngest son says dad,that paint on the can will hurt you,,i just laugh and dont tell him at his age i sniffed the paint and many others,lol

dig lol

Top Bottom