Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

we stoned ...time to get to chores....hell ya
be at it come 6 myself,kool bloom tonight for the girls,gave my seedlings ,coconut and aleo vera water this morning,all these damn plants up ,down the hill in and out side,shit killing my old ass,cant get thios shit on a shedule for shit,lol

jipp

jipp

yeah chores are done here. im making oil out of the last of the kush ( bottom of the jar, hoping for a decent dab for tonight out of it. heh ). it was to harsh to smoke.. i know why .

anyhow, old skewl :( r.i.p

turn the last of the kush i had into oil. i got more than i should of out of so little.. amazed actually. the humid of my larf was 50 percent. so, larf, dry, oil.

IMG 8035
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah chores are done here. im making oil out of the last of the kush ( bottom of the jar, hoping for a decent dab for tonight out of it. heh ). it was to harsh to smoke.. i know why .

turn the last of the kush i had into oil. i got more than i should of out of so little.. amazed actually. the humid of my larf was 50 percent. so, larf, dry, oil.
hahahhah poor ass pepper plant,lmao hell you gonna need screen cloth 1/4 to put around um ,if you plan on planting more,,i just happen to come upon ,or better yet came upon me,lmao little white cat showed up about month ago,starving,we feed her and she been here since,little shit be rubbing up again my pet deer legs,then climb a damn 30ft tree and chase squirrel,,i needed here last place i lived,hahaha frogs,snakes,yea she plays with them till death,lol good mouser

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

dont know what mine was but it hit good and buzzed my ass,lmao probally the incredable bulk,,the other has a nice sandalwood taste,spicy like that good ole columbine,think it blue dream yall smoke it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

3 hours,are you crazy,i cant sit still more than 30 minutes,damn dungoen music

jipp

jipp

im not walking enough i guess, lack of energy. i just do not feel well.

my sis is doing well.

just finishing up some dinner,
then its time to od on thc at least its better than crashing in a plane, laughs. with my luck you know it will happen.

dabs up!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

what do you use for your flower vaping needs? i need to get a bigger glass globe blown for it, larger than the defaults im using now err i mean breaking..
this is my rig, along with the cheap batterys. as you can tell, iv used it a little. they did not lie, it is copper under that chrome ( probably need to get a back up battery for it, still using the one it came with ). laughs. its my life saver!
not much going on here.

vape up homie!
I've owned tons of battery vapes, pens, rigs etc etc, baddest pen I own is a yocan Thor. My daily is a yocan pandon, an my battery rig is a Dr. Dabber boost.
If you use a pen daily an heavy I recommend a pandon, the kandy pen prism is cool, I haven't used the one srenots uses, jus my opinion

Top Bottom