Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

I got some Mount Cook seeds back in 2000 that were small as Fuk, I was very iffy about them.
They grew out great.
And Daddy’s little Girl was the same, but she was a sativa plant.
STR8
nice....dont care what the women say...size dont matter haha ....good info yall keep it cummin....ya u cant tell until u try and pop em....just harvested some Grape Alien Haze x Hyper Glue and they fat as hell ....no tellin what u gonna get till u try dig?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yep ...i sent pack of C99 back to Brothers Grimm in the 90's ....4 of 10 were green unfinished....and they replaced with done seed no problem at all.....idk how that would go over these days hehe....was cool as hell of them to do tho.....good ole days
it would go like this,this is a one time curticy replacement,,all they do is throw um in packs,with shit illegal who gonna do anything,right,it just comes down to you spreading the word,and while you spread the word,100 more folks buy the seeds at 50 bucks a pack,when it finally catches up with them ,they change the name of company,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

nice....dont care what the women say...size dont matter haha ....good info yall keep it cummin....ya u cant tell until u try and pop em....just harvested some Grape Alien Haze x Hyper Glue and they fat as hell ....no tellin what u gonna get till u try dig?
shit you just reminded me ,i got about 25 to get in dirt today ,crap forgot all about them yesterday,,oh well after the garden thing yesterday,i couldnt move no how,went to bed at 9 last night,lmao,my outdoor plants are for sure night time medicine,make you lazy as hell ,lmao

Srenots

Srenots

it would go like this,this is a one time curticy replacement,,all they do is throw um in packs,with shit illegal who gonna do anything,right,it just comes down to you spreading the word,and while you spread the word,100 more folks buy the seeds at 50 bucks a pack,when it finally catches up with them ,they change the name of company,lmao
yep...or we all talk to each other and see what the real deal is from results of experiences...dig? all good

Srenots

Srenots

shit you just reminded me ,i got about 25 to get in dirt today ,crap forgot all about them yesterday,,oh well after the garden thing yesterday,i couldnt move no how,went to bed at 9 last night,lmao,my outdoor plants are for sure night time medicine,make you lazy as hell ,lmao
cool sow sum seed bro....are these the ones u just made?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yep...or we all talk to each other and see what the real deal is from results of experiences...dig? all good
i bought them bubblious from nirvana 2 years ago,tried popping them ,scared them ,soaked 24 hr in root better,had them in paper towels 4 days on the dish tv box,yesterday i threw them away,so what that telling ya,this is why i make my own seeds ,if i throw 20 of um in water and get 10 ,thats all good with me,didnt pay a fortune for them,lmao,,the dutch are gonna be screwed when we can sell sovieners here in the states,lol

tifosi

tifosi

yep ...i sent pack of C99 back to Brothers Grimm in the 90's ....4 of 10 were green unfinished....and they replaced with done seed no problem at all.....idk how that would go over these days hehe....was cool as hell of them to do tho.....good ole days
I picked up c99 from GYSO last year nine didn't pop,i have one left. I have to try a two gallon SOG grow & test these out

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I wonder if the pot is large enough? I can flip both tents and fit 16 females in 2 gallon pots on my 3 by 3 flood tray. One gallon would be root bound a little more watering & feeding but possible.
ive got to were im just putting a cup in every day with mine,just keeping it wet,hadnt had knats so all good,,this little pot stuff is new to me,so im working to a new method,,i got 8 in the tent right now,and they have plenty of room to spread,,with these new ones i dont want nothing but single colas

Top Bottom