Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

what size pots u using ?
damn bro,screwed up again,just transplanted and them damn beans done grew into each other,so salvaged what i could,several had already come out of shell ,planted anyway,will see,waited to damn long,oh well,wound up with 11 new beans and 3 white blaze,,still all good,i plan on weeding out the little ones anyway,,kinda hunting for something,if you dig

Srenots

Srenots

the old school rule used to be....1 gall per ft of plant...and ya this has been proovin diff over the years .... but still a good starting mark for newbies dig?

Srenots

Srenots

we work it out. then work it back in again ....theres so many styles that work for sum peeps .....and doesnt work for others.....or just preference .....so all in all...just do what works for u....sum testing and trial and error is how to rock it .....u on it

tifosi

tifosi

ya u could maybe use smaller pots...unless u diggin em already....i know a dude thats using 2 gall DWC and plant is 6 ft......so just depends on what works for u i reckon....every1 diff dig?
I want a good sample from the seeds & i think 12 inch & flip will work using 2 gallon. 1 gallon pots the way i feed would end up root bound early & lead to more problems

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I want a good sample from the seeds & i think 12 inch & flip will work using 2 gallon. 1 gallon pots the way i feed would end up root bound early & lead to more problems
very true,i got mine in tent in 1 gal and the cal mag shit is rocking my world,i never use the stuff,but just got some yesterday and feed it with feed last night,,thats why i been saying dont know if im gonna like the small pots,hahaha,time will tell lol

Top Bottom