Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Btw... Dr. Dabber made good on their word, even sent extras.. Mucho gracias. The packs of matches are pretty cool, there incense matches. U light, blow out an set in ashtray. Been makin use of them in the truck when blazin. Works pretty good .

Wp ss 20171211 0001
Organikz

Organikz

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@Srenots
Right side sexed...all but one and I'm showing 10/6 Fem/Male ration out of 16
im hoping on at least 4 males to get some room in my tent,had to beat um down last night,they gonna mind,lmao my damn white blaze is my problem ,shit reacts to abuse as if it kinky ,hahahah,this is a learning curve for me,i got 1 grow under my belt in that tent,and number 2 is on the way,even in 1 gal pots these bitchs want the ceiling of that damn tent,hahah,next round will have that light on top of um,or i will put the MH back in for veg then flower under led

jipp

jipp

glow n the dark shatter? i need some of that. sounds like you make some kick ass edibles. heh. i wish i knew how much i would need in a edible from a person or company that knows how to make them well. heh. i can say the ones i have tried have not been so good. i did get ripped one time before i got off the pills. i did not like the paranoia part but once i laid down i was like i can deal with this.. . unfortunately they only worked once.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Peeps in this room had my finished products. It speaks for itself. Now as far as putting it with no bakes I find its easiest, hides the taste well an I don't reek the house up cookin with it. As for breaking down complex carbohydrates an oat absorption weather aiding or hindering.. Well proofs in the cookie I guess.

Organikz

Organikz

Peeps in this room had my finished products. It speaks for itself. Now as far as putting it with no bakes I find its easiest, hides the taste well an I don't reek the house up cookin with it. As for breaking down complex carbohydrates an oat absorption weather aiding or hindering.. Well proofs in the cookie I guess.
You got it sir.

Top Bottom