Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

na, most of them are comin out ok ...once in while just move and gets blurry n sht....been doin some research on the u tube on it today....found the video mode haha ....
my youngest boy,showed me a video on him hand feeding this worthless 8 point buck,,i bet that buck has about 6 or 7 house he visits same way,hahahhah,,mine has the auto adjust,so hps still come out yellowish,but the led pics,come out good too,,your stoned old ass probally drooled on it and didnt realize it,in there trying to ninja them bitch,shit boy they know you gonna smoke there ass

Srenots

Srenots

my youngest boy,showed me a video on him hand feeding this worthless 8 point buck,,i bet that buck has about 6 or 7 house he visits same way,hahahhah,,mine has the auto adjust,so hps still come out yellowish,but the led pics,come out good too,,your stoned old ass probally drooled on it and didnt realize it,in there trying to ninja them bitch,shit boy they know you gonna smoke there ass
hell ya u no it bro....week er so ....beans

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Was directed at you. To my knowledge I have none of your genetics. I've never looked at a plant or thread u have. Your advice on makin pills an bubble hash is nothing in interested in bit in no way was I implying any negative or derogative implications your way. It was more for the ass hat with the pom poms. They'll step up or jus smile an say something unsupportive as a typical ass hat. I know there are better ways to extract or manipulate in edibles but time availability an disclosure supercedes that. I'm not interested in esthetics or the best, hell all my shit is bootleg. I'm interested in function for serving it purpose. There are bigger an better trucks than mine but I get thru the snow an sun jus fine. Not a worry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom