Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Was directed at you. To my knowledge I have none of your genetics. I've never looked at a plant or thread u have. Your advice on makin pills an bubble hash is nothing in interested in bit in no way was I implying any negative or derogative implications your way. It was more for the ass hat with the pom poms. They'll step up or jus smile an say something unsupportive as a typical ass hat. I know there are better ways to extract or manipulate in edibles but time availability an disclosure supercedes that. I'm not interested in esthetics or the best, hell all my shit is bootleg. I'm interested in function for serving it purpose. There are bigger an better trucks than mine but I get thru the snow an sun jus fine. Not a worry.
all good bro...the organiks dude can be aggravating like the rest of us....he meant no harm .....and questions is how u learn.....some of us have too much pride to ask questions ....me for one lol....all good man

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I didn't take any harm from him, or from anyone for that matter. Jus ass hats an pom poms rockin boots an panties music in the closet. Bigger fish to tend to. Blew a rod put a hole in the housing , all good I got lots of smoke an dabs to make the job not so blah..

WP 20171230 004
Top Bottom