Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

so ended up with Galaxy S7 Edge... like it, first smart phone ever....tryin to catch up ....whats the best case to get for it and whats the best way to clean it before I put it in new case with screen protector, it seems to be a fingerprint magnet all by itself....most are i reckon

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

GG4 x Hyper Cherry Pie

Housergg4xhypercherrypie41719

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

so ended up with Galaxy S7 Edge... like it, first smart phone ever....tryin to catch up ....whats the best case to get for it and whats the best way to clean it before I put it in new case with screen protector, it seems to be a fingerprint magnet all by itself....most are i reckon

I like otter box cases. There are a few levels of protection available. Just spray some iso alcohol on a paper towel and wipe off first.

I also use a stick on glass screen protector. Good idea depending on case chosen.

Srenots

Srenots

I like otter box cases. There are a few levels of protection available. Just spray some iso alcohol on a paper towel and wipe off first.

I also use a stick on glass screen protector. Good idea depending on case chosen.
yall still got snow? it rained and wind bigtime here other day....tornados reported n sht

Top Bottom