Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

rain comin down boys....holy sht, like we aint had enuff yet... glad Im in a holler... them tornados get goin up on the flat land....

Srenots

Srenots

kids dont know bout this sht these days anymore lol

FB IMG 1555539522758

Srenots

Srenots

Learned how to drive in the 70s on grandpas old cub cadet lawn mower, lol. When I turned 16 grama took me to take my drivers test in her ‘75 Cadillac sedan divile. 4 door damn car was big as a freakin boat. I passed to!!
lol cool ... ya them ole days are gone....but not fergotten ....was the sht...drove tractors bailin hay n spreadin sht on the dairy farms up north.....was a hell of a way to grow up....taught u the meaning of work ethic real quick....fuckin kids now are all about the dam phones and video games now....lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

rain comin down boys....holy sht, like we aint had enuff yet... glad Im in a holler... them tornados get goin up on the flat land....
it was here day before yesterday,answered a vital question for me too,worked also,summer last year i decided to tear every thing down and get my container garden soil texture right,it worked real well,plants took 40 mph winds and about 3 in rain and still standing,proof that clay in them pots is a necessity,man all is blowing up,might even get 4 crops in this year

Srenots

Srenots

it was here day before yesterday,answered a vital question for me too,worked also,summer last year i decided to tear every thing down and get my container garden soil texture right,it worked real well,plants took 40 mph winds and about 3 in rain and still standing,proof that clay in them pots is a necessity,man all is blowing up,might even get 4 crops in this year
ah nice...hell ya

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

lol cool ... ya them ole days are gone....but not fergotten ....was the sht...drove tractors bailin hay n spreadin sht on the dairy farms up north.....was a hell of a way to grow up....taught u the meaning of work ethic real quick....fuckin kids now are all about the dam phones and video games now....lmao
also taught you that aint shit free in this world,free meant you had a hard day coming soon for payback of that free,hahahh which was plowing furrowing planting and all in between if you dig,youngsters these days have the idea that mama and daddy lust wasnt there fault and are owed every thing they touch cause it was there fault for having them ,to make good decisions ,pillar to society,humble and caring,gentleman or lady,you know all that boring stuff that make the world go around,they also think it alright just to take something,if nothing is said it all right kinda shit,my beans have always tasted better when sweat was involved,just a idiot taking you know dont you know hahahahh

Top Bottom