Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Rotten Mayonnaise Haze x Querkle x Cinderella 99 ... @WS4U style...this is fire smoke...up buzz all day get chores dun kinda sht...luv her~

Ws4urmhxqxc99252417

chemistry

chemistry

How you getting on with your stil @Srenots, just got 5 gallons of white grape wine on the must at the minute, going into the bubbler tomorrow. :party1:

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well reno good luck with storm coming your way,i got 6 inches of rain in 10 min,lost my bottom garden and lightning struck a big oak tree,bright side is,i got firewood now,and have enough time to get a second run on my corn,beans and peas should come out of it,and there is a new moon tonight,bye bye coon,even with all that bastard still came in garden last night to enjoy the rewards ,what can i say,i been starting over all my life,think i will roll a fatty get the chainsaw and cut some wood today,hhahahah i been telling ya i live on a rock right,all week been hammering out holes for a fence around yard for the baby,gonna build her a tree house,but every damn hole and 17 of them now have to have water dipped out,good thing about rock ,once you pound about 14 inches out and concrete a pole back in ,that bitch aint gonna move and you have to break um off if you can hahahahh,my raised boxes the side been trying to blow out and need a rebuild so this is my sign to do so ,i just cant stay caught up for shit,im destine to do all my work in triple digit weather,trouble brezze still saying she would love to live were it dont get cold,ha come on down to the waste land and sweat all i can say,i been here 59 yrs still trying to enjoy it hahahahha.
anyway get your generator ready and stock the shelves,this one was a bad one,winds got up around 60 mph and spawned several toranado's

Srenots

Srenots

well reno good luck with storm coming your way,i got 6 inches of rain in 10 min,lost my bottom garden and lightning struck a big oak tree,bright side is,i got firewood now,and have enough time to get a second run on my corn,beans and peas should come out of it,and there is a new moon tonight,bye bye coon,even with all that bastard still came in garden last night to enjoy the rewards ,what can i say,i been starting over all my life,think i will roll a fatty get the chainsaw and cut some wood today,hhahahah i been telling ya i live on a rock right,all week been hammering out holes for a fence around yard for the baby,gonna build her a tree house,but every damn hole and 17 of them now have to have water dipped out,good thing about rock ,once you pound about 14 inches out and concrete a pole back in ,that bitch aint gonna move and you have to break um off if you can hahahahh,my raised boxes the side been trying to blow out and need a rebuild so this is my sign to do so ,i just cant stay caught up for shit,im destine to do all my work in triple digit weather,trouble brezze still saying she would love to live were it dont get cold,ha come on down to the waste land and sweat all i can say,i been here 59 yrs still trying to enjoy it hahahahha.
anyway get your generator ready and stock the shelves,this one was a bad one,winds got up around 60 mph and spawned several toranado's
copy that...all chores done and stocked up....last time dam power and internet was off 2 days...all good now,.... and tell her said High, she dropped some Hyper Glue I think...hope they rockin for her

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

copy that...all chores done and stocked up....last time dam power and internet was off 2 days...all good now,.... and tell her said High, she dropped some Hyper Glue I think...hope they rockin for her
hadnt talk to her in about a week but will when i talk again,didnt ask her about flowers,but there ready to get seeds in the soil outside,she wants a corn bed and hubby was working on that

Latest posts

Top Bottom