• Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Hyper Black ...

Houserhyperblack112718

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 867825
Babies peeking out. Hyper Cherry Pie, Kashmir 99, Rotten Mayo X Cherry Pie, Blue Magoo, Hyper Glue, Afghan Ghost, Afghan Kush, Big Bud X Berry Bomb, Somango XXL X Berry Bomb. Also threw in a Blue Dream and Girl Scout Cookies just cause I've never grown em. Got some cucumbers and tomatoes started too.
hahahah i seen that sandwich slicer and thought a new strain i hadnt heard of,my top garden is booming bottom garden bugs are kicking my ass,then there is the coon or something digging under edges of my boxes,waiting on full mood to take care that problem,shit i have sprayed the ground with pepper insectide to try and run the damn thing off,neem oils and mints all kind shit,damn thing refuses to leave,my corn is 5ft tall and i be a pissed off redneck if they get in it,im going to try to over winter my bell peppers this year,been told pepper plants are good to go for 3 yrs or more so will see with a cold box,my tomato plants have finally took off also,they sit out there a month before they got going hahaha,mama planted them damn floridade tomato again this year,they are the angriest looking plants ive ever grown,but tomato are very tasty and heavy producers ,what strain did you pick?

Rcubed

Rcubed

Darn coons. Yeah, I put in some sandwich slicers and Beefsteak tomatoes for the wife. I got some cherry tomatoes and grape tomatoes going too. those are the ones I really like. I just pop em in my mouth and eat em like candy. I put some peppers in too and they got wiped out by slugs I think. I can see the slime trails. I'm gonna start em inside this time and wait till they're big enough not to get eaten. I also I gotta watch those damn earwigs. I need to put out some traps cause they're going wild especially on my artichokes. Check it out I got another pineapple coming in.
20190428 120428

20190428 120445

Also got red onions and strawberries goin
20190428 120434
20190428 120503

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Darn coons. Yeah, I put in some sandwich slicers and Beefsteak tomatoes for the wife. I got some cherry tomatoes and grape tomatoes going too. those are the ones I really like. I just pop em in my mouth and eat em like candy. I put some peppers in too and they got wiped out by slugs I think. I can see the slime trails. I'm gonna start em inside this time and wait till they're big enough not to get eaten. I also I gotta watch those damn earwigs. I need to put out some traps cause they're going wild especially on my artichokes. Check it out I got another pineapple coming in.
View attachment 868102

View attachment 868103

Also got red onions and strawberries goin
View attachment 868104View attachment 868105
i thought it was just me,i finally had to spray around the house and sidewalks,soon as it get dark them slimmy bastards be on the porch,what i did 2 yrs ago is went to the city for mulch,all i can haul for free,so i got 5 full size truck loads and spread on the whole bottom garden,took out 90 % of weed issue,brought 100% grub worms refuge and that what the coon is digging for,the mulch feels good under foot and comfortable as hell to work in garden ,no doubt a living soil bed under it,but these damn grubs are relentless,i even put trizide on the mulch between beds thinking it would run off the coon,nope,smell of capt jack didnt work,hell of a pepper mix,didnt work,so trap out of question id just catch my feral cat or her buddies hahahh,right after that bad rain storm that brought 8 in rain brought the slugs,look at your walls of the house,you will even find traces there,they been all up the walls ,all over a storage bend with cabnit tray for nails and screws ,all over the place,so yesterday the demon wcp went in the sprayer and 2ft up walls and around slab i sprayed,the slugs got the picture then hahahh,then i been advergaing about 3 snakes a week ,so as much as i love rain and need ton more it sure brings on a headache,guess im just use to texas rain,that when you turn on the water hose hahahahhah

Rcubed

Rcubed

i thought it was just me,i finally had to spray around the house and sidewalks,soon as it get dark them slimmy bastards be on the porch,what i did 2 yrs ago is went to the city for mulch,all i can haul for free,so i got 5 full size truck loads and spread on the whole bottom garden,took out 90 % of weed issue,brought 100% grub worms refuge and that what the coon is digging for,the mulch feels good under foot and comfortable as hell to work in garden ,no doubt a living soil bed under it,but these damn grubs are relentless,i even put trizide on the mulch between beds thinking it would run off the coon,nope,smell of capt jack didnt work,hell of a pepper mix,didnt work,so trap out of question id just catch my feral cat or her buddies hahahh,right after that bad rain storm that brought 8 in rain brought the slugs,look at your walls of the house,you will even find traces there,they been all up the walls ,all over a storage bend with cabnit tray for nails and screws ,all over the place,so yesterday the demon wcp went in the sprayer and 2ft up walls and around slab i sprayed,the slugs got the picture then hahahh,then i been advergaing about 3 snakes a week ,so as much as i love rain and need ton more it sure brings on a headache,guess im just use to texas rain,that when you turn on the water hose hahahahhaha
Those varmints keep you busy. My wife freaked out the other day cutting some artichokes off the plant. A shitload of earwigs started crawling out from between the leaves of the artichokes. Looked like a damn horror movie. I could hear her scream from inside the house. Thought she was getting attacked or something. I ran water in all the artichokes and must of got 100 or so to come out of there. Didn't stop me from eating the chokes. Washed em out good and steamed em up. Ate em with butter and garlic sauce. Still I'm gonna set up some oil traps and maybe some garden hose traps to knock those little bastards back. Probably set out some beer traps for the slugs too except I always seem to drink every beer I open so its hard for me to waste one on a goddam slug. LOL

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i thought it was just me,i finally had to spray around the house and sidewalks,soon as it get dark them slimmy bastards be on the porch,what i did 2 yrs ago is went to the city for mulch,all i can haul for free,so i got 5 full size truck loads and spread on the whole bottom garden,took out 90 % of weed issue,brought 100% grub worms refuge and that what the coon is digging for,the mulch feels good under foot and comfortable as hell to work in garden ,no doubt a living soil bed under it,but these damn grubs are relentless,i even put trizide on the mulch between beds thinking it would run off the coon,nope,smell of capt jack didnt work,hell of a pepper mix,didnt work,so trap out of question id just catch my feral cat or her buddies hahahh,right after that bad rain storm that brought 8 in rain brought the slugs,look at your walls of the house,you will even find traces there,they been all up the walls ,all over a storage bend with cabniet tray for nails and screws ,all over the place,so yesterday the demon wcp went in the sprayer and 2ft up walls and around slab i sprayed,the slugs got the picture then hahahh,then i been advregaing about 3 snakes a week ,so as much as i love rain and need ton more it sure brings on a headache,guess im just use to texas rain,that when you turn on the water hose hahahahhah
is that the same pineapple plant,i know you showed one last year,i meant to get one when i made my pepper recipe,but i showed that to mama and she said we gotta try,inspired a fuel cell,bought a couple peachs that day and we had forgot the pineapple,but took the seeds and just threw them in a solo cup,right around first january was cleaning up around that area and forgot i even had them,2 were above the ground,so i transplanted them in 5 gal buckets here is a pic of them,one went into flower and full retard on me right now,haahah i was growing them in the tent with my medicine hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well anyway cant load again,some times it has a insert button some not,but the trees are about 2 ft tall, i went and put a 12 ft circle fence 4ft tall and filled that bitch with compost materials and im gonna transplant the tree in the middle of it come winter,i figure the tree drip line be about 12 ft till it gets throgh the rock below hahahaha

Rcubed

Rcubed

is that the same pineapple plant,i know you showed one last year,i meant to get one when i made my pepper recipe,but i showed that to mama and she said we gotta try,inspired a fuel cell,bought a couple peachs that day and we had forgot the pineapple,but took the seeds and just threw them in a solo cup,right around first january was cleaning up around that area and forgot i even had them,2 were above the ground,so i transplanted them in 5 gal buckets here is a pic of them,one went into flower and full retard on me right now,haahah i was growing them in the tent with my medicine hahahah
It's a different one. I guess one plant just gives the one pineapple but new shoots come of the old plant. You can slice it off the mother plant and plant the shoot. That new shoot will give you another pineapple. I have 4 pineapple plants going now. One from a shoot and the other 3 from rooting the top of a pineapple we ate.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It's a different one. I guess one plant just gives the one pineapple but new shoots come of the old plant. You can slice it off the mother plant and plant the shoot. That new shoot will give you another pineapple. I have 4 pineapple plants going now. One from a shoot and the other 3 from rooting the top of a pineapple we ate.
do they prefer to start in cold weather or anytime?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

reason to ask is these peach seeds just didnt do nothing,that why i forgot about them,didnt even water there ass,i been told just as blu bonnets,the seed has to frezze before it cracks,so maybe that happened,i tried some apple seeds in a paper towel in zip lock ,put in fridge for a week ,about 4 days in they cracked day 7 they had tails,so i put them in 1 gal pots and nothing,now i have more in a lid of a up side down jar wet of course sandwiched in between paper towel in the window seel,been about 5 days and they cracked but no tails of yet,hahahahh damn gardeners try to grow anything hahahh

Rcubed

Rcubed

I think they start better when its warmer, but you can start the tops inside in a jar of water by a window when its cold. It wont take long till you see roots. Once you see roots you can plant em. They don't seem to be bothered by cold weather, but it doesn't get too cold here in So Cal. Some days in the 30s but not much colder than that.

Top Bottom