• Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Reno babies doing well.
View attachment 874638

Hyper Cherry Pie

View attachment 874639

Blue Magoo looking good. Below that I pulled the Rotten Mayo Haze X Cherry Pie because it was showing his balls. There's a couple lettuce plants in the container that came up out of the blue.

View attachment 874640

Hyper Glue looking good after a slow start.

View attachment 874641

Kashmir 99 still wants to be a runt but I'm not giving up on it yet. I planted a couple more of these along with another Rotten Mayo Haze Cherry Pie cause I want to give em all a whirl this year.

View attachment 874642

Here's my own Big Bud X Berry Bomb cross. I just pulled her big brother.

View attachment 874643

Fire OG

View attachment 874644

Girl Scout Cookies growing tall.
love it,didnt even know rmh was still around hahahah,time flies when your old ,seems like the world in a hurry to get ride of ya hahaah,love that bush behind the plants,beautiful plant,got your hands full,damn i wish i could grow in my yard,got 2.5 acres and plenty of fence building stuff to include a jack hammer for busting rocks haah,id have a green house 40 ft long 30 ft wide,i dont sell the stuff and dont know how i would smoke all the product from it but DAMN SURE GIVE IT A GO hahahahah,im down to a jar and a half and no way to get more going as of now lmao,life goes on,hey they did make under a oz a misdemeanor here though thats a start right

Srenots

Srenots

love it,didnt even know rmh was still around hahahah,time flies when your old ,seems like the world in a hurry to get ride of ya hahaah,love that bush behind the plants,beautiful plant,got your hands full,damn i wish i could grow in my yard,got 2.5 acres and plenty of fence building stuff to include a jack hammer for busting rocks haah,id have a green house 40 ft long 30 ft wide,i dont sell the stuff and dont know how i would smoke all the product from it but DAMN SURE GIVE IT A GO hahahahah,im down to a jar and a half and no way to get more going as of now lmao,life goes on,hey they did make under a oz a misdemeanor here though thats a start right
yes sir....made sure to keep er goin

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

boy bring my damn truck back,since you got it load a trailer with that tractor on it for using without my permission haahah,is that a 80,i got a 83 custom deleux,and my 80 heavy half is still sitting in a pasture waiting for me to finish,im thinking of taking a ride and taking my axels and transfer case along with tranny and putting under my 83,the 80 needs major body work,plants be looking good too

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
boy bring my damn truck back,since you got it load a trailer with that tractor on it for using without my permission haahah,is that a 80,i got a 83 custom deleux,and my 80 heavy half is still sitting in a pasture waiting for me to finish,im thinking of taking a ride and taking my axels and transfer case along with tranny and putting under my 83,the 80 needs major body work,plants be looking good too
86 pulling 400 horse 8 MPH got a 77 flat bed behind it with the original 350 CI stick 3 speed with the old granny gear as #1

Rcubed

Rcubed

Yeah, that rmh male I pulled had a deep husky smell that made me drool. LOL Hope I can get a female this season. The plant behind is Jazmine. Its sure smells good. It loves the spot I have it in. Pineapples are getting bigger too.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

86 pulling 400 horse 8 MPH got a 77 flat bed behind it with the original 350 CI stick 3 speed with the old granny gear as #1
i would just dump the 3 speed just saying,you could mail that bitch cheaper than taking to the dump hahahah,mine gets right at 12 to gallon,love that old thang and gonna make it a 4x4 a 3 speed tranny would just fit fine,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah, that rmh male I pulled had a deep husky smell that made me drool. LOL Hope I can get a female this season. The plant behind is Jazmine. Its sure smells good. It loves the spot I have it in. Pineapples are getting bigger too.
i believe my deer would jump the fence for the jasmine hahaah spoiled ass holes,got 8 babies so far,2 sets being twins,damn bullet flying around here like crazy they love coming out in the meadow in the morning,mama has to chase um lol,i dont guess this old hen of mine ever gonna get a pineapple,hahahh she likes the idea as much as me ,them new wave women folk are lazy you know hahaah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ive got my block on the engine stand,all part but intake and push rods,slow going on a budget,but got it all just waiting to be able to take to machine shop,going 40 over,flat top pistons,got a heavy haul cam,i need the truck for hauling,this one has a deep bottom end range,my heads are from a 72 z28,fuelies got them complete new guides ,valves,springs for a high lift to 480 lobe, seals,3 angle seat,harden valve seats for exhaust,damn crappy gas these days will pound the valve right threw ,shaved and ready to go,crank ground to 10-10,i balanced all my pistons,connecting rods,pins ,with snap in rings for floating pistons,i figure machine work so high i just ride with floaters and do that myself,hahah i built a scale,took a hole saw and made a 3in hole and a 1 1/2 in hole,took the plug out,put a screw in a base of plywood,2 seperate pieces 1 for big end another for small end of connecting rod,i have a little scale i weigh my weed and feeds on,put 1 on the scale zero,take reading on all the small ends first,then take a swap um weigh big ends,lightest one is what you grind off each end,do it on bottom side of rod cap,think you get the picture,time consuming but fun as hell,all my pistons are within a gram and same for connecting rods,pins grind inside the hole of pin to take that weight off and the snap rings all come out the same,all internal balance,so balancer and flywheel will be internal too,freaking right at 400 hundred to deck the block and bore 8 holes,crazy back in the 80 and 90 all that stuff would be 100 bucks,reason for that is a local boy could make a living in a machine shop,no more ,computers do every thing,only thing human does is program and load the hunk of metal in the machine,to balance my engine ,cheapest i found and didint have good references was 250 buck,hell to the nah,i do it,its involved but for a bored ass forced into retirment son bitch its fun hahahh,bright side if i blow the heads off that bitch i built it and cant blame a soul but myself and i can hammer a freaking motor if you dig hahah

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
ive got my block on the engine stand,all part but intake and push rods,slow going on a budget,but got it all just waiting to be able to take to machine shop,going 40 over,flat top pistons,got a heavy haul cam,i need the truck for hauling,this one has a deep bottom end range,my heads are from a 72 z28,fuelies got them complete new guides ,valves,springs for a high lift to 480 lobe, seals,3 angle seat,harden valve seats for exhaust,damn crappy gas these days will pound the valve right threw ,shaved and ready to go,crank ground to 10-10,i balanced all my pistons,connecting rods,pins ,with snap in rings for floating pistons,i figure machine work so high i just ride with floaters and do that myself,hahah i built a scale,took a hole saw and made a 3in hole and a 1 1/2 in hole,took the plug out,put a screw in a base of plywood,2 seperate pieces 1 for big end another for small end of connecting rod,i have a little scale i weigh my weed and feeds on,put 1 on the scale zero,take reading on all the small ends first,then take a swap um weigh big ends,lightest one is what you grind off each end,do it on bottom side of rod cap,think you get the picture,time consuming but fun as hell,all my pistons are within a gram and same for connecting rods,pins grind inside the hole of pin to take that weight off and the snap rings all come out the same,all internal balance,so balancer and flywheel will be internal too,freaking right at 400 hundred to deck the block and bore 8 holes,crazy back in the 80 and 90 all that stuff would be 100 bucks,reason for that is a local boy could make a living in a machine shop,no more ,computers do every thing,only thing human does is program and load the hunk of metal in the machine,to balance my engine ,cheapest i found and didint have good references was 250 buck,hell to the nah,i do it,its involved but for a bored ass forced into retirment son bitch its fun hahahh,bright side if i blow the heads off that bitch i built it and cant blame a soul but myself and i can hammer a freaking motor if you dig hahah
Lol, that’s bad ass bro!! You got the shit down. Got a 327 bored 60 over on the stand with iron eagle heads. 4 bolt main out of a 68 corvette. Was gona put it in a 72 nova but this fing full time job and all the other bull shit in life is dragin that project down. Novas a basket case of rust. Double thinking it now........... maybe a rat rod is in the future.

newh

newh

it would be nice for the misfits to get together again,but dont see that happening,damn scrappy pisses me off,comes around for a day or so and dont hear from her for another year,life goes on i guess,they were good times no one can deny that hahahah,bunch damn idiots hahahh
were still kickin it oldy lol.I wonder who scrapper shows his ass to now lol that guy is a funny fucker.I woulda thought GT would come back but I guess not.His last thread he had goin was my favorite of all time

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lol, that’s bad ass bro!! You got the shit down. Got a 327 bored 60 over on the stand with iron eagle heads. 4 bolt main out of a 68 corvette. Was gona put it in a 72 nova but this fing full time job and all the other bull shit in life is dragin that project down. Novas a basket case of rust. Double thinking it now........... maybe a rat rod is in the future.
after market bro,thats why i shut down my 80 project couldnt find panels at all back before internet,mine just need floor pan and cab corners and i can do it,welding aint shit,but cost is a lot if you dig,are you still gonna run the little connecting rods or upgrade the crank to a 350 cost is a lot cheaper,thing is 327 they dont make them anymore and finding a good donor almost impossible,chevy went to the 350 in gas war days of the 80's for emissions,but every thing about the 327 and 350 are the same beside crank and rod journals,slap a 400 crank in there and stroke that girl,if it needs clearancing the machine shop will be glad to for a price,takes time but doing it yourself is much more satisfying,id almost bet if you have the original heads for the 327 gonna be same as mine,76cc combustion chambers,hahahah i trade you the heads for the tractor,keep the truck i got 2 hahahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

were still kickin it oldy lol.I wonder who scrapper shows his ass to now lol that guy is a funny fucker.I woulda thought GT would come back but I guess not.His last thread he had goin was my favorite of all time
he emails me now and then ,he hanging out on instagram,shit i do good to work this button box much less the social media shit,hahahh i still say thats the ugliest ass i ever did see,i was pissed at him for it,i was gonna knock on mama door that night till that awful avatar showed up hahahahh

Top Bottom