Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol, that’s bad ass bro!! You got the shit down. Got a 327 bored 60 over on the stand with iron eagle heads. 4 bolt main out of a 68 corvette. Was gona put it in a 72 nova but this fing full time job and all the other bull shit in life is dragin that project down. Novas a basket case of rust. Double thinking it now........... maybe a rat rod is in the future.

This all sounds like high school auto shop back in the 80’s. :-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

im a picky bastard when it comes to motors,i use bore gauges and also plasti gauge,clean clean clean and you got a motor hahahah cant clean them enough

I sold and later bought and had reconditioned 1000’s of cars in my career but high school was the last time i worked on them except for a brake job or two and some smaller repairs over the years.

In Denver i sold high line used cars like turbo porsch carerras and ferrari 308’s. That was fun.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I sold and later bought and had reconditioned 1000’s of cars in my career but high school was the last time i worked on them except for a brake job or two and some smaller repairs over the years.

In Denver i sold high line used cars like turbo porsch carerras and ferrari 308’s. That was fun.
me too,my last total rebuild ,original parts was a 65 chevy truck,had a boy and it went buy buy,make or model dont matter toi me,i just like the old rides,comfortable and could lay a chic in them,hhaaahah there more of a challenge than the build ,more of the mind,i got to do something that makes me feel like a tradesman lmao,about 10yrs ago,i had one in the living room floor and taught my wife how to build it,chevy 350,she did great and dont think in any way a parts house is gonna snow ball a women,she be up in there telling them folk how to eat cabbage hahahah.thats the engine im replacing with this build,this gonna be the last one for my old ass ,so go hard or go home hahahah

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i wouldnt know myself,never had the chance to go to high school,been working since i could walk,all my knowledge comes from hands on experience,i knew they taught wood shop but didnt know of mechanical classes,i done built so many motors i couldnt even to begin,enough to be just short of factory builds hahaah

All the guys in school who did the best work came from families with farm or mechanical backgrounds. But they learned to do things better and sometimes properly.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

All the guys in school who did the best work came from families with farm or mechanical backgrounds. But they learned to do things better and sometimes properly.
i agree,hands on and tough lessons learned thru sweat,the more you sweat the quicker you learn,same with my gardening,ive heard and seen just about every way to do it proper,books ,microscopes and lab coats have never taught me but one thing,a gadget to drain your pocket and dont work in the real world,just saying if you dont have or even can afford all the gadgets how can you feed your family ,what if no electric no machinery no help,how you gonna act,grandpa always told me there plenty of easy ways,but what if hahahah,i never even heard of nutrients until mid 70's and they had plenty of posion without regulations in them days,came down to hard work and reading the plant,animal the sky and moon,lmao

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
89CF20E2 6C23 47BD 932B EC7A18C7C3C6

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

boy you better not fuck around and blow yourself up,i dont wont to here that you are like that idiot on moon shiners,cant remember his name cut his finger off in the show hahaah,i seen a vidoe about 2 months ago were he uploaded his truck and trailer with 2 atv's in the back fully engulfed with flames on the side of the road hahahah crying like a baby hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

we are fianlly having some excellent weather next couple days....65 and sunny....weird as hell in middle of June, was 50 this mornin...go figure
my work day was 102 yesterday and been along them lines for a month now,as the veggies die im not planting any thing else to damn hot and dont do nothing but increas bug life,i got to rebuild all my boxs this year yay

Top Bottom