Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Nobody will ever know how Fury got up from that, don't think he know's his self. lol
theres interviews they showed of him , telling his life story....pretty fuckin awesome man....was down low and now look at em... he was fuckin brutal last nite lol...in total control ...sittin on the couch takin pics with fans, while Shwarz was workin out the whole time waitin to go in the ring....unbelievable man

chemistry

chemistry

theres interviews they showed of him , telling his life story....pretty fuckin awesome man....was down low and now look at em... he was fuckin brutal last nite lol...in total control ...sittin on the couch takin pics with fans, while Shwarz was workin out the whole time waitin to go in the ring....unbelievable man

He's a likeable lad, very down to earth, would like to see him Unanimous Champion, but I think Ruiz will drop off the IBF belt for the rematch with AJ, and that lowers the chances of a undisputed world champion any time soon.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i dont care for his style of fighting,canelo is the guy i like,ggg is old and he done lost the tiger in his tank,canelo stepped right in,ruiz shocked the shit out of me especially his weight hahahah,there it is even a fat boy can grind,have yall ever watched sumo?i been really into it last year or so,sure would like to know how much money is in them envelopes hahah,i always just seen 2 fat jokers shoving each other but there is real thechnic involved,there is a little feller enho is his name,only 275 lbs beating the shit out of 500 lb wrestlers

Srenots

Srenots

He's a likeable lad, very down to earth, would like to see him Unanimous Champion, but I think Ruiz will drop off the IBF belt for the rematch with AJ, and that lowers the chances of a undisputed world champion any time soon.

they explained Lineal Champ compared to Undisputed Champ last nite....hes Lineal , for any of yall that didnt watch it yet....here u go, watch this sht man

Srenots

Srenots

i dont care for his style of fighting,canelo is the guy i like,ggg is old and he done lost the tiger in his tank,canelo stepped right in,ruiz shocked the shit out of me especially his weight hahahah,there it is even a fat boy can grind,have yall ever watched sumo?i been really into it last year or so,sure would like to know how much money is in them envelopes hahah,i always just seen 2 fat jokers shoving each other but there is real thechnic involved,there is a little feller enho is his name,only 275 lbs beating the shit out of 500 lb wrestlers

He came out to the ring like Apollo Creed man....was fuckin cool lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Canelo is also a good fighter, I'd like to see the rematch with GGG v Canelo.
they have fought twice now,one each wins,ya i see another mickey ward and aurtor gatti thing coming with both ,they are equal in my mind and each just come down to the lucky shot,in the mean time up goes the money

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

He came out to the ring like Apollo Creed man....was fuckin cool lol
im more into the folks that come out for battle and you see the tiger and beast and there hungry ,thats a fight to me,when they start show boat shit,click off goes the fight ,same as football ,havent watched it for years,what ever sport it might be is for entertainment and i can watch a clown at the circus cause thats what i went to see if you dig,i like the all or nothing beast that brings out the best

Top Bottom