Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

im more into the folks that come out for battle and you see the tiger and beast and there hungry ,thats a fight to me,when they start show boat shit,click off goes the fight ,same as football ,havent watched it for years,what ever sport it might be is for entertainment and i can watch a clown at the circus cause thats what i went to see if you dig,i like the all or nothing beast that brings out the best

thats what Im sayin...any1 that showboats, usually gets knocked the fuck out, quick and in a hurry, I was thinkin that the whole time I was watchin this dude.....but then to see the way worked in the ring.....sht man....he backed it up.....but, sooner or later that sht will catch up to em....kinda curious to see what he does from here...will be keepin track tho..

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thats what Im sayin...any1 that showboats, usually gets knocked the fuck out, quick and in a hurry, I was thinkin that the whole time I was watchin this dude.....but then to see the way worked in the ring.....sht man....he backed it up.....but, sooner or later that sht will catch up to em....kinda curious to see what he does from here...will be keepin track tho..
honestly,i think they get so damn tired of defending titles and the money goes down from there,i think klitsgo gave the fight to fury,you notice he hasnt wanted a rematch,he and his brother are gov officals in there country now,i really believe they just give it away

chemistry

chemistry

honestly,i think they get so damn tired of defending titles and the money goes down from there,i think klitsgo gave the fight to fury,you notice he hasnt wanted a rematch,he and his brother are gov officals in there country now,i really believe they just give it away

Glad Klitchko's face told a different story the next morning, looked like he'd been hit by a team with bats. lol

chemistry

chemistry

yes sir...u see cowboy blow his nose and swelled up his face in his ufc fight? holy sht man....bad mistake, cost em the fight

No, only contact sport I follow is boxing, there are so many divisions to follow, I like to watch the new champs coming through the Olyimpics and other events, then working their way up, streetfighters are made and champions are born champions, and you can see the difference between the ring crafters brawlers.

chemistry

chemistry

Another good fight last night, Warrington v Kid Galahad, they never gave each other and inch.

Srenots

Srenots

Joe Rogan has a podcast where he will talk to diff fighters for around 3 hrs at a time....u should check it out....hell he has smoke sessions with alot of his guests ...he even had Chong on there not long ago

Srenots

Srenots

Mike Tyson also has a podcast called Hotboxin ....

Rcubed

Rcubed

20190617 163152

Odd lookin pre-flower popped stigmas on the Hyper Glue. I guess I was wrong cause I thought it was a male. Brings another Reno to the party!

Srenots

Srenots

well reno,you probally thought you would never hear this from me,im doing a hydro grow on cucumbers,33 gal trash can full of water and a 10 inch long tube going into it full of peat moss and vermiculite,1 seed,watch a vid that got my interest,for years i have watched and listen to all the water folk,never really understood,this guy had a 55 gal barrel with just plan water,2 cucumber plants ,the roots were about 4 ft long in the barrel,come to find out,the roots go crazy in search for nutrients,the plant wont produce any fruit but will grow for a while on just the water,acting as a stunted growth,well once nutrients are added the roots stop searching and build fruit instead of roots,crazy shit indeed,so im giving a try,3oz calcium nitrate ,2oz of magnesium sulfate,3oz of 8-16-36 fertilizer,no air or pump required,when the plant dies the nutrients and water will be almost gone,ideal in full sun and heat brings them on,ideal for texas summer,so we will see how it goes,just shows you old timers do have a open mind and i will try most things and never give info or help unless i tried it first,same as i always have been,i never asked or ordered none of my employees to do nothing i hadnt done myself,so we will see how it goes,this guy is pulling off 5 lbs of cucumbers a day off 1 plant wild shit,showed it to mama and a hell ya boy get to growing,im itching to can some pickles hahahah,i swear i hope this shit works were i can watch her work her old ass to a nub,just as she always does me hahaha

did u try the cukes yet?

Top Bottom