Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rcubed

Rcubed

just saw this ad on the tube... check it out... grinder / cone roller , the Otto

20190709 203741

She just got jealous

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

nice, cut corners Zigs....hell ya
I've been using the above for over 40 years. I've used the plastic roller, metal frames in the old days but these just work for me. Hard to find at times through the years but they last me several years. And frickin diesel with that power hitter. They had a mask attachment for that thing. I worked for Liquorice Pizza (Ca record and tape/head shop) back in 77-78. Burn a j in 2 hits. Holy crap. Good memories, good times.

Srenots

Srenots

I've been using the above for over 40 years. I've used the plastic roller, metal frames in the old days but these just work for me. Hard to find at times through the years but they last me several years. And frickin diesel with that power hitter. They had a mask attachment for that thing. I worked for Liquorice Pizza (Ca record and tape/head shop) back in 77-78. Burn a j in 2 hits. Holy crap. Good memories, good times.
good memories , good times fer sure bro

Phylex

Phylex

But I’m really intrigued to see what comes of it crossed with the BCK and Ghost Train Haze. The smell of the HBB and the frost of the BCK should compliment each other beautifully. The Ghost Train Haze and HBB should make some gorgeous, frosty, lime green colas with the added kick of the GTH.

Phylex

Phylex

I had to water tonight so I pulled the Hyper Blueberry Blast out of the tent and really got my nose into it. I still don't get any cedar or raspberry at all. It's dead nuts Blueberry Muffins. The profile could change some during maturation or cure, and still smell great, but I hope it doesn't. It smells phenomenal

Top Bottom