Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

this Hyper Blue Cherry Magoo pic has caught my eye...NewH style, cant wait till u taste test her with a cure bro , compared to the Cherry Pie... ~ ur gonna dig it

Newhhyperbluecherrymagoofade17919

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

just gotta make sure and put sum dabs of silicone on those cheap ass nuts once tightened down, snug, they will strip the fuck out with sum torque.....dab em and let dry....then turn it up ~

Srenots

Srenots

Celestian rocks...Eminence is more affordable with same or better sound...sound diff is huge with a speaker swap....try it, u will like it, this will be the 4th one over the years...once the swap is dun, it will hang with any Blues Jr.....which are high dollar... just like fuckin with sht to make em better....hell they should have made these amps with these speakers in em anyway , cheap ass fuckers always tryin to cut corners... all good

Rooke

Rooke

Hey there looks like you were working your ass off lately! Wicked job you’ve done. I’m not sure when your harvest time comes so we can see what those 100 gallon bags will do for you. It’s nice to see your hounds doing their walk about. Good looking bunch they are! Nobody’s going to walk into your garden with a pair of scissors in the middle of the night . Keep the vids coming please!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hey there looks like you were working your ass off lately! Wicked job you’ve done. I’m not sure when your harvest time comes so we can see what those 100 gallon bags will do for you. It’s nice to see your hounds doing their walk about. Good looking bunch they are! Nobody’s going to walk into your garden with a pair of scissors in the middle of the night . Keep the vids coming please!

Latest posts

Top Bottom