• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

more updates Growing Green...

Growinggreen5

Srenots

Srenots

the whole point of this grow was to try and keep kinda outta sight....he did an awesome job of that.... below the wall, fuck ya pulled it off in style, as usual.....luv his grows ~

Srenots

Srenots

I didnt realize this was a problem.

I think letting the root grow so long before planting is more of a problem.
nah, its not a problem.....easier to transplant with a straight root...or not....just a cool idea to experiment with anyway.. let gravity do the work, dig?

Phylex

Phylex

just talked to Growing Green... running the Hyper Blueberry Blast, Hyper Death By Kush, Face Off OG, Brass Monkey, Gold Blaze....said evrythng lookin good , these are the Blueberry Blast.... @Phylex .... is taking her time slow...Sativas always do, but worth the wait lol..and says High to evry1...

View attachment 893800

View attachment 893801

View attachment 893802

I gave my dad a clone of the Hyper Blueberry Blast to grow outside. He’s never grown cannabis but he grows tomato’s every year. His isn’t even close to that far along. From the last pic he sent me, it looks like only week 2 of flower. Next time I go over there, i’ll Snap some of my own photos of it and post them up.

Srenots

Srenots

and hey, dont let nanners scare you into trashing it...I kept a DJ Shorts Flo going for years that would do the same thing, but it was soooo fuckin good I had to keep it going, some of the best tasting and Sativa buzz u could get anywhere....very unique and rare , but, noone wants a shim in there garden , sht happens and its in the genetics or in the environment .....and it was Fem seed to start with, thats another problem u will find with any strain....fuckin fem seeds u dont want to do a major breeding project with....just askin fer trouble there down the road....

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

talking to a buddy about lineage... Cosa has the deepest Ive worked with, and they are fire, Girls Gone Wild and Boo Berries , look at this sht man...its deep, awesome genetics make Fire, check out the genetics of these 2, both hit with the Hyper Glue ~

Rcubed

Rcubed

Hyper Glue, GSC, and Blue Dream just about ready to chop. I'll let em go a few more days.
20190909 174012 2

GSC

20190909 172932 2

Hyper Glue

20190909 172950

Blue Dream

Blue Magoo, Hyper Cherry Pie and Mango Bomb still have a ways to go. Looks like Hyper Cherry will go first of these

20190909 173045

Blue Magoo

20190909 173111 2

Hyper Cherry Pie

20190909 173128 2

Mango Bomb

Latest posts

Top Bottom