Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

IPM is key...its when you dont IPM that you will run into problems.... theres alot of products to use, they also say that you want to switch up different products so critters dont get immuned to what you are spraying, also natural sprays you can make from peppermint etc....Captain Jacks and BT seem to work well switching back and forth here....
In the language of my people of sunny so cal, SI! I wanna nuke 'em but, and I do mean butt, that's just me. Bastards. Fuck 'em, nuke 'em till they glow and shoot 'em in dark. Mess with my plants and we got problems.😉

Srenots

Srenots

lol, rite ? hell ya , hate them bastards....couple years ago ran some Afghan x Kush outdoor....they jammed, but then at harvest time Im trimming and once I got into the main top colas I found 3 or 4 of those dam green silk worms all fuckin fat and happy, they were embedded inside the bud, never even saw any damage until chop time....prob lost a half oz , it was like they made a cave inside there and stayed stoned.....bastards, hate em

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

cool, just looked up this link, thanks to @TerriR ..... check it out

Do you think these seeds are legit? Seems impossible from what i heard about most of these strains that they are long gone. Like the aloha white widow. Mota had it i guess. But its in the POW from like 1990 or earlier.

Looks and seems like marketing to me. Like most of the supposed “land race” Pure sativa” seeds like ace has that are actually just worked hybrids.

Srenots

Srenots

Do you think these seeds are legit? Seems impossible from what i heard about most of these strains that they are long gone. Like the aloha white widow. Mota had it i guess. But its in the POW from like 1990 or earlier.

Looks and seems like marketing to me. Like most of the supposed “land race” Pure sativa” seeds like ace has that are actually just worked hybrids.
not sure bro...just saw it...one would like to think that these are still available and preserved....they do look like hybrids....I remember Puna Budder from TH Seeds back in day...

Srenots

Srenots

there is a contact page on there.... link ~

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

there is a contact page on there.... link ~

Fair enough. Get the breeders take. Thats how i found out ch9 had real sensei seeds older genetics. Like the sensei hash plant amd power plant and real jack herrer.

Top Bottom